Chapter 25

Lila's pov:

        They must be so worried? They must be wondering where we are, Mama must be worried, They must be trying to find us? What if something happen to Ma- no no no, Lila you can't be thinking so. All my thought wondered freely thru my head as I walked back and forth in my room. I looked around as more questions surrounded me until my eye caught something shinning in the light from the sun reflecting on it, my phone. I ran to it and grabbed it and dialed Papa's number, R-R-R-r-r-ring-ring-ring, " Hello" a deep voice answered on the other side, "Papa!" I said, "Lila baby, why have you called, is something wrong?" he asked, "No no, it's just that I panicked when I forgot to call and tell you and Mama that, my foster parents died and my bio's took me in", I rambled then I heard a chuckle, "Why are you laughing this isn't funny", I said, "Ah well Lila, when you first left we was worried then found out your foster parents died and you moved back to your bio's with the others then you forgot to call us so we waited till you realize" He said while chuckling at the end while I was gapping like a fish on the other end, "Close your mouth before some bees make a honeycomb in there" He said, I closed my mouth before he could say anything else, "Now I heard an attack happen and you guys were successful" He said, "Yes, also I believe it was the enemies who took 'her' because their moves is so similar same with their accents" I said, "It could be, but are you ok after the attack?" He asked, " Yea, I'm okay, I was gonna go bathe then reveal my past to my family" I said, "That's good Lila, you have to open up and let them in" He said, "I know" I said, "Now! Go bathe, you smell" He said and hung up before I could answer back. I grumble some colourful words under my breathe and started to change my clothes and went in the shower. 

Sigh

I put the shampoo in my hair and started to wonder

Why does this happen to me?

Why do my demons never go? 

Will they even go even if I have Dad back or my brothers?

Why?.....Why?....Why?

I questioned myself more as I washed out the shampoo and put on the conditioner. 

Why did my daughter have to be taken away?

Why not me?

It was supposed to be me but no it had to be her

Why?.....Why?......Why?

I washed out the conditioner and started to scrub my skin with my cherry blossom body wash. After I washed my body wash off, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and hair. I went in my closet and put on black Nike sweatpants then a black matching Nike hoodie. Then made my way downstairs in the living room and saw everybody there, I sat down and looked up, then dad asked, "How did you become like this?", I closed my eyes and said in my mind, this is the time I reveal my past, I opened my eyes and sighed, "It all started on...........