29: Losing his effect

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The room was filled with loud chatters as the cameraman continued clicking the picture one after the other, shuttering voice almost blending with the other noises. The model was sitting elegantly on the one seater that was placed over a small stage, a mesmerizing black and red dress coat with printed white flowers, hugging his upper torso perfectly accompanied by the black GUCCI pants and pearl jewelry.

Jungkook sat there on a chair beside Seokjin, who had a satisfactory smile on his lips as eyes kept staring at the brunet in front of them. The raven-haired was himself left awestruck by the older's modeling aura, those sharp eyes were boring directly into his soul, his red pearly earrings were shining but not as much as his chocolaty orbs, the perfectly inclined jaw was making his features more striking than ever.

"Ok, let's change." Photographer, named Joseph, gestured to the stylist who quickly nodded and rushed to bring the next dress shirt and pants. Jungkook was already on his feet when he saw Taehyung trying to move his leg back to the normal position because it was stretched by the photographer.

"Does it hurt? Do you feel uncomfortable?" Taehyung shook his head lightly when Jungkook pulled his leg back to the normal position and softly massaged his muscles.

"Don't do it, it's not like I feel anything down there." Scoffing lightly, he closed his eyes but Jungkook bit his lips, hands halting momentarily till the stylist was standing there with a new set of clothes.

"Let's go inside, Mr. Kim." He said, ready to help the model in changing just like he did before but that happened because Jungkook had to attend that Park Jimin, causing him a delay in his duty. But, he won't let it repeat anymore.

"I'll do it, give it to me." The stylist raised his brow but handed it over to the raven-haired who went into the restroom to place it after Seokjin nodded his head in approval.

Jungkook gently picked up the brunet in his arms after dropping the clothes inside the room and carried him inside as well. Placing the boy on the couch, he fumbled with the clothes as Taehyung removed his coat and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Are you still angry?" Jungkook mumbled, removing the shirt softly, exposing the honey-tanned skin fully that Taehyung tried to hide to some extent. Feeling defeated when the warm breaths started to tickle his skin, he let his hands fall beside his limp legs only to shudder lightly when cold fingers touched his warm body.

"Do it quickly." Jungkook softly smiled as the older kept his eyes on his lap, avoiding contact but deep down he knew, why the other was doing that. It wasn't like the older was mad, instead, he was again shimmering scarlet on his cheeks.

Once he changed the shirt, he knelt down to remove the pants only to expose the fading scars-filled, senseless thighs and Jungkook gulped thickly before sliding up the next pair.

Taehyung felt his heart thudding wildly when Jungkook leaned forward only to leave a soft kiss over his thighs, but unfortunately, he couldn't feel the sensation, making him grit his teeth before pushing the younger back lightly.

"Call the makeup artist." Jungkook followed the words and the lady walked in with a little nervousness on her face after witnessing the blank-faced brunet.

The whole day turned into a dark but starry night, causing the staff to wrap up the whole setup after the completion of the shoot the day. They all looked pretty much satisfied with the results and CEO was finally happy with their selection. All of them were bustling with the joy of being free earlier, thanks to the professional brunet who didn't take extra time and made it up quickly. Well, all of them except for the person who was seething in his cabin, his manager eyeing the person defeated as his previous tries to make him calm went futile.