23: Catching feelings

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Let me love you to my full, till you fall for me the same way I had fallen for you."

The next morning was already blooming but the brunet's mind was still stuck on the words he heard from the person laying beside him. He gulped, reminding himself how he stopped Jungkook from leaving him till he sleep, and maybe, the younger fell asleep while waiting for him to have a peaceful rest.

There was a small frown on his forehead, his posture making him feel many different things in his heart. His one hand was resting over his own chest as the other was in the hold of the younger. Jungkook kept his hand in his hold and near his own chest.

He really is traumatized by my actions from the last night.

An unconscious smile formed on his pink lips, feeling the immense warmth radiating from the other's gestures and body. He felt very conflicted, about whether to let the raven-haired do what he requested, or push him away just like he always did to the others.

While staring at Jungkook's face for so long, he realized many things about the younger's features. The soft plump bottom lip and a relatively thin upper lip, ending in a bow-like shape at the corners, a beauty mark right beneath his lower plush to give a more cute look. Another small mole on the button nose and a pair on the white neck. A perfect jawline with pitch-black hairs made the other more attractive.

He is so handsome.

When he repeatedly thought the same thing, a sudden warmth spread on his cheeks on his thoughts, crimson dusting over his apples when Jungkook turned to him in his sleep, hand landing on his waist.

Is it alright, Taehyung?

His mind was again asking him over and over again. Last night, he did have a very peaceful night in the other's embrace and he was still drowned in the heartwarming feelings. But his mind was still on alert.

He was still in his thoughts when he found two dark orbs focused on his face, making him feel extremely embarrassed when he couldn't move an inch.

"Good morning, handsome," Jungkook remarked, a small smirk forming on his lips, making Taehyung's heart do a little something that made him gulp at the effect.

Jungkook's gaze was so intense yet filled with warmth, that odd combination was really doing something with his poor heart, wait poor?

What's wrong with me?

Blinking his eyes rapidly, he quickly took his hand away from the other's hold and tried to sit up he was quickly assisted by the boy beside him.

Jungkook bit his lips when Taehyung acted indifferent, well not indifferent but kinda same, distant. He helped the other in the wheelchair for the morning routine and took his chair to the bathroom. Taehyung kept his head down and that was kinda bothering but he also stayed silent.

But, as he was about to remove the other's shirt for a bath, his breath hitched because he came across a mesmerizing sight, something he never saw before. A small smile formed on his lips when the brunet tried to hide his face again but he was already in the magic of those beautiful crimson cheeks.

Taehyung was trying to feel normal but the way Jungkook was staring down while removing his shirt, he couldn't help but blush more, his heart doing something, again and again, making him kinda uncomfortable, in a good way.