49. Royal Prosecutor

Betiko Villa

A week after.

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes."

"Stay."

"Neero." Mia sighed and hugged him who was sitting down on the edge of their bed. "You know that I have to work." She uttered standing between his thighs.

"Baby, you don't need to work."

"But I wanted to. I love my job. Well, both of them." Mia responded thinking about being a marketing executive and a model at the same time.

"But do you have to go to the Shechems first?"

"Yes, because for the nth time, I'm fetching Thomas before leaving for the States." Mia looked at her husband and giggled. He has this slightly annoyed expression on his face. 

"You can meet Thomas here at the villa. Yes?" He peppered her shoulder and chest with kisses. He couldn't control it because Mia was wearing a halter top revealing more of her sun-kissed skin. His kisses became more passionate making her almost agree to his word.

"Behave. I…I need to go there before they suspect anything. I was absent these past weeks." Mia was now flushed and ran her hands to Neero's unruly hair. She felt the man chuckled against her skin which made her giddy.

This man.

Mia pushed him away before she could change her mind but Neero wouldn't let her. He embraced her tight and laid down on the mattress with her on top. She tried to lift herself up from his arms but it was in vain.

"Babe..." She uttered in a warning tone. 

"I can persuade Thomas and let him study here in the Middle-east instead."

Mia breathed in. "No. It's his dream to study at a university back home. He also wants to be independent. He misses not being cared for everytime. I'm gonna give that to him."

"Home?"

"You know what I meant." Neero nodded and continued his lingering kisses on her flawless skin.

"Stop it."

"No."

"It's just three days."

"Three freaking long days." He corrected her.

Mia smiled and kissed him on the lips. "I will miss you too."

Neero stared at her frowning and sat up. In return, Mia stood up and turned around when her wrist was pulled again. She was shocked that Neero is now half naked. As soon as her body got closer, he flipped her around making her back collide with the soft bed.

"Satisfy me first, hmm?" Neero whispered in a hoarse voice and took off her clothes. 

She stopped him from kissing her. "I'll be the Princess Consort and you'll be my companion then." Mia uttered, talking about bedroom roles. Neero tried to protest but she maneuvered herself and straddled him abruptly.

Liking her dominance, Neero let Mia have her way and thought of punishing the little vixen after that round.

After a while, Mia planted her hands on Neero's broad chest. Both of them reached their climaxes and smiled at one another.

"My turn." Neero smirked and pulled her beneath him.

'Heavens...'

Mia felt sleepy after Neero ravaged her for another round. "I'm gonna be late." Mia muttered and unwillingly rolled over the bed. Neero reached out for her when she was wearing her clothes. She swatted his hands away and took a few steps forward to avoid his grasp.