14. All Eyes

If not yesterday, maybe today...
What if, at first, it's not meant to be...
-TJM

* * * * * * *

"Mr. Jabal." Mia has been calling the large man after she was dragged from the scene. They are now sitting at one of the VIP lounges on the ground level. Gratefully, some of the bouncers hid the two from the eyes of those who knew the First Prince.

Neero, who's been quiet for sometime, didn't even flinch as the woman called him and continued on drinking the red liquid in his glass.

Mia sighed as her head throbs and closed her eyes on the process. "Neero. Can I go now?"

Finally, the man responded and glanced at her. "Why?"

"What, why?" The woman opened her eyes in annoyance and side angled her body towards the man who's sitting stoically beside her. Thankfully, there's still a decent space between them.

"Why should I let you go?" The man laid his back on the large cozy couch in a relaxed manner. He stared at the woman as he waited for her response.

Mia chose to ignore the hideous question and blurted out, "Thank you for saving me back there. I'm in your debt."

"Really?" The man's voice effortlessly emitted a sexy tone as he said the word. His anger already subsided at the scene earlier. He almost lost his reasoning back there but thankfully, he didn't.

Mia, who was now seemingly regretting her choice of words, stated, "I mean, I'm just very grateful."

"Alright then. I will hold on to your words." Neero stated and ignored the last sentence that the woman uttered. He then flashed a gorgeous smile as he looked intently at the alluring woman.

Mia only blinked at him and was confused by his statement. She stood up not knowing how to react with the man's intense stare and decided to end their encounter.

The First Prince towered over the lovely lady as he stood dangerously close behind her. His head tilted down and whispered to Mia's right ear, "I'm going to cash in that debt in the future."

"I don't think so." Mia said confidently and couldn't help but to look up at her side. To her surprise, they almost...

She averted her gaze unaware that her cheeks had betrayed her.

"I'll be seeing you around then, Amelia." Neero chuckled at her adorable reaction and put his large coat over her to cover her lower body that is very inviting.

The lady ignored the man's suppressed laugh and also ignored the butterfly feeling inside her stomach. She gracefully stepped forward detaching herself from the man and marched towards the exit without looking back.

Neero already knew that the woman will head back to the States early tomorrow. Nonetheless, he will make sure that she will see him again.

Before her figure fades, Neero calls Aaron. "Make sure she's safe and sound."

"Yes, your highness."

The First Prince was still looking where the alluring woman had disappeared to. His eyes showed a conflicted gaze.

From afar, all those interactions were witnessed by Tamar. No one could escape her eyes and ears inside the club. All her subordinates are reporting to her, specially regarding Neero. The Princess clenched her fists and marked the lady who exited the club.