39. It's You

A/N: Chapter 2 of 2

Enjoy!

Lovelots,
YM_1218

* * * * * * *

Mudhish Palace

"The First Prince has arrived." The spokesman reported at the dining hall.

The monarch couple are having lunch in the meantime. Neero paid his respects to his parents and was invited to join in.

"How are you, son? There's something different about you." The Queen spoke first, smiling at the handsome man.

"I'm good. Great actually." Neero stated after he drank from his cup of wine.

"Very well. Are you staying the night? It's four days till your wedding. You should stay here to oversee the last preparations." Queen Laura suggested, thinking of ways to prevent her son .

"Mother, I am staying at my villa. That's where my future family will reside. And from what I've gathered, the wedding preparation is almost done. My interference could cause it to be out of place." Neero politely replied in a firm tone.

"That cannot be, son. It's our custom to host the groom and bride before the wedding ceremony. The Salems will arrive here tonight."

"Laura, he's a responsible man. Neero knows what he's doing. Let's finish this conversation after having lunch." The King spoke with finality.

The trio silently finished their food.

Neero texted Mia about the matter and followed his royal parents to the study room.

After discussing the Kingdom's matters, the King has now inquired about the personal one.

"Now son, what are your plans?"

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Your Majesties, her highness, the Princess is here with visitors." The king's personal attendant knocked and uttered Tamar's request.

The monarch couple looked at one another. Earlier, they discussed the request of their daughter. They just didn't expect that Tamar would act this fast.

Tamar smirked and the newly arrived party was waiting at the receiving area.

When Neero stepped inside the hall, he was puzzled with the sight of men in white coats.

"What's happening?" The First Prince inquired.

"It's just a precaution, brother. We're going to have a blood test." Tamar responded, smiling at the expression of Neero.

As for the traditions, The Jabal and Salem family members need to gather at the Palace until the wedding.

The Salems arrived that evening and the two families paid respect to each other.

The visitors will stay at the south wing of the palace.

Neero left for his chambers that night. He was thinking about tomorrow's activity.

If they found out that Lady Melinda wasn't of royal blood, the wedding would be canceled. Not that he's totally against it but there's a great possibility that his parents and the cabinet members wouldn't want the royal family to associate with the Salems anymore. It would be a great offense to fool the kingdom officials not mentioning the royal family.

He breathed out and decided to stand his ground once he revealed that he already married Mia, who is the real Salem heiress, before the blood testing commenced.