The Day Before The Alpha Meeting

It is the day before the alpha meeting which I found out is at the Castle but the Alpha’s are staying here. I am currently packing to go to the cabin with Teresa and Raya. Alpha Grant and Luna Elizabeth are already here. They decided to come early. After all they are only one pack over. As I'm sticking things in my suitcase Xander comes into the room. Smirking at me bending over. I look at him and roll my eyes.

“Oh so now we're going to be naughty and roll our eyes at the Alpha” He says “Tsk Tsk” He slowly starts walking over to me.

I stand up straight and look him in the eyes.

“Oh yeah, What's the big scary alpha going to do” I say with a fake pout.

He smirks and kisses my neck slowly. I instantly get goosebumps and moan slightly. I jump back and look at him.

He chuckles “I know you're not ready, I'm not going to do anything” He says as he slides a strand of hair out of my face.

I sigh with relief.

“That was a sexy noise though, Maybe I should Do that more often” He winks.

I jokingly punch his arm and go back to putting the rest of my things away.

“So this meeting should take a few days, Hopefully” He sighs rubbing his temples.

“A bunch of alphas in one room? I can only imagine” I walk up to him and rub his arm reassuringly 

He smiles down at me and tackles me into the bed. We both laugh as he lands on top of me.

“You know, I really enjoy having you around.” he says staring into my eyes.

I smile “I enjoy having you around too”

“Maybe one of these days We can shift into our wolves and let them run together,” He suggests.

“I haven't shifted in a really long time” I confess.

“Well, It will be painful but, We need to start letting your wolf out. I'll be there with you every step of the way” He reassures me.

I nod and kiss his cheek. “Thank you Xander, For everything you do for me. I know I'm not the ideal mate. I don't know much and I am a mess constantly. But I am getting better”

“There's a reason the moon goddess put us together. I am not going anywhere” He smiles and snuggles into the crook of my neck.

We stay like that for a while until we hear a knock on the door. Raya just invites herself in and sits on the end of the bed. Xander rolls his eyes as I giggle. We both sit up and face Raya.

“So, Sophia, are you all packed and ready to go. It's going to take a couple hours to drive to the cabin” She smiles sweetly

“Uh yeah I think I have everything.” I look at Xander and he looks sad.

“Raya, I will send her down in a few, Go away for now” He looks at his Sister

She nods and promptly leaves the room.

“I am going to miss you. And i haven't marked you yet so we can't mindlink” He says kinda pouting.

I burst out into laughter. Never did I think I would see him pout. He's always so tough.

“Yes I know I am pouting but I really like you” He says rolling his eyes.

I smile “It's cute when you pout, I really like you too and I am also upset I am leaving you. But its only for a couple days”

“I know, You better stay safe or so help me goddess I will kill motherfuckers” He states.

“I'll be safe, I promise” I kiss his cheek. “ I should probably get going,” I tell him with a shrug.

He grabs me roughly and kisses me. I hesitate for a moment then give in. The kiss was long and passionate. We both release and look into eachother eyes and with a nod he dismisses me from his room. Ah yes, There's that hard ass alpha I know.

I grab my suitcase and head downstairs where I am greeted by Raya and Teresa. We all head out to the car and pile in. Here's to a long drive.