Maybe I Love him.

Xander took my hand and took me up to his room. His scent filled my nose as soon as We enter. He smells so good. It's very intoxicating. My wolf definitely enjoys it. He kissed the back of my hand. 

“I am so sorry I haven't been the best of mates with you” He says, staring into my eyes. 

Those eyes.. I could instantly forgive him if I wasn't so angry about not knowing him well enough. 

“I don't forgive you, Not yet” I exclaimed looking away from his very gentle gaze. 

He sighs and runs his hand through his hair. He gets down on his knees, hands in the praying position.

“Pretty please forgive me” He gives me a puppy dog face. 

I look at him and have to look away trying not to laugh. He is so beyond adorable and As much as i try to be angry with him the mate bond is always stronger. Speaking of mate bond, It has definitely gotten stronger between us. Even though we have had lack of communication our wolves are dying to mate and so it's becoming incredibly difficult to be apart from him for too long. 

Why are men…. Men? I've noticed most of them lack the brain power to talk about their feelings and about their past like it's some huge secret. Any who…

“I forgive you” I smile widely at him. 

“Good” He exclaims and gives me a kiss on the forehead. 

I blush, He's been showing me nice gestures lately and I feel like we are really starting to pick up in our relationship. It could just be the mate bond, But i honestly just don't want to go off that alone. I want to have a much deeper connection with him then just some stupid bond, you know? 

“Do you want to watch a movie or something my love?” He asks.

“Yeah, what do you want to watch” I say, shrugging my shoulders.

He quickly jumps up super excited about something and runs into his closet grabbing what appears to be a dvd. He shoves it into the dvd player and jumps onto his bed, patting the spot next to him. 

I giggle and crawl up there with him. I lay my head on his chest as he wraps an arm around me. This seems to be heaven. Did I die? I don't know but right now in this moment is the safest i have ever felt. 

“Touch his penis” My wolf says smirking 

I internally roll my eyes ‘Stop that, I don't want to yet.” I tell her. 

“Buuuuut he looks so handsome” She whines. 

“I said no” I yell loudly inside my head. 

I feel her roll her eyes and retreat to the back of my mind with a huff.

As soon as that happens Xander starts tracing lines on my side and I get goose bumps. I smile and continue to watch the movie. I slowly start to drift off to sleep and just as I am about to fall asleep I hear a small chuckle and feel a blanket pull up over me. 

Do I love him..? I drift off peacefully to sleep in his arms.