Chapter Eleven

It's been damn near a whole 5 1/2 months since everything went left & honestly I am happy it's all out now, I heard about my dad divorcing Monet & them not talking

I haven't talk to my father since then & I dont plan too not saying his deserved it but I hate him so it's good to see him suffer like I did.

I sprayed some perfume on my body making sure I was looking good because today was India's gender reveal I know she is having a boy & I am super excited for her but I didn't want to run in to Monet.

I pulled up to the park & stepped out my car having men & women staring at my ass which I loved the attention.

"Sup ma" A stud said to me trying to catch my eye.

"Hey" I said stopping talking to her.

"Where you going sexy?" She questioned

"Getting together with my family"

"Why don't you come to my car with me?" I scoffed shaking my head.

"Naw I dont think so" I rolled my eyes walking away.

"Forget you then!" She yelled but I just shrugged her off.

"I see somebody wants a piece of you honey" India said as I finally made it up the hill to them.

"Whatever I cant help who wants all of me" I sung.

We embraced & I rubbed her growing belly.

"Look at you momma growing everyday" She smiled at me

"I know Tasha keeps saying its a girl, I hope it is" We sat down at a table while everyone was setting up.

"Where is Tash by the way?"

"She went to get the baby, Jamia said it was coo if he came"

"I am glad everything is working out, I wish I was having a baby" She rubbed her belly softly sighing.

"I know cuz but trust me you going to be mad once your figure is gone." She lightly chuckled

"It will come in time, speaking of have you talk to Monet?"

"No I haven't heard anything lately" I sighed.

"Well Tasha told me the other day that Monet was going back to Jamaica"

"Seriously?" I questioned.

"Yeah" She sighed.

India reached over grabbing my hand, "Solana, I know what she did was wrong but she loves you & you met her for a reason."

I looked down trying not to cry, "But she hurt me Indy"

"I know Lana but we all make mistakes, let me ask you something" I nodded looking back up at her.