Chapter Five

"Solana please can we talk about this?" My mother asked sitting down on the couch

"I am busy right now" I said thinking about finishing with Monet.

"I can see that" She held up Monet's panties.

"Give me those" I said snatching them from her.

"So your gay huh?"

I shook my head not trying to deal with this shit right now.

"Yes, again how did you know where I was"

"India told me"

"Damn it India" I cursed

My mom sighed & I finally took in her appearance we looked a lot alike.

"Why did you leave me?" I asked on verge of tears sitting next to her on the couch

"Because I needed to get myself together ok being a mom was not what I wanted at the time."

"Then why did you come back ?"

She sighed, "because your my daughter Solana I love you" She touched my hand but I stood up getting pissed all over again.

"You love me but you left me, I needed you my daddy wasn't shit but I thought you would have been there for me going through bullying because I was gay & combing my hair helping me through my periods!" I was now crying by this time.

My mom stood up from the couch coming closer to me.

"Butterfly I am so sorry" She touched my face.

"Butterfly? You use to call me that as a kid."

"Yeah you remembered" She smiled as tears threaten to come out.

"Give me a chance to make this up to you I love you" I hugged her tightly.

We embraced each other for a while before she left & I walked back in the room to see Monet asleep in the bed.

I smirked getting in the bed with her kissing her shoulder & hugging her from behind.

The next morning I woke up to Monet not next to me.

I saw all her stuff was gone so I guess she went back home.

I groaned getting up taking a shower listening to Beg For it by Chris Brown.

As I was washing my body I felt someone touch my bare skin causing me to jump & look back to see Monet naked smiling from ear to ear.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" She asked snaking her hand down to my ass smacking it.

"I thought you went home"

"No I went to get some McDonald's, you didn't really think I would leave you did you"

Yes, "No" I lied & pulled her into me making our boobs touch & kissed her passionately.

The water ran over us as we made out intensely, I pushed her back against the wall going down attacking her neck sucking on it while she moaned

"Don't leave any hickey's" I then went lower attaching my mouth to her right breast sucking on it like I was a new born baby.

"Oh shit!" She yelled out, I came back up pecking her lips again grabbing her leg putting it around me & started rubbing our cores together.

"Fuck" I moaned out

"Gosh!" She said holding on to me for dear life.

Bed by J.Holiday was playing super loud as our moans got louder.

"I am almost there"

"Wait for me baby I am right behind you"

Her eyes were closed, "no look at me" She struggled but opened her eyes staring at mine as we continued to rub against each other.

"I am coming" She cried out closing her eyes.

"So am I!" I said releasing & so did Monet.

"That was amazing" Monet said as I laid against while she played with my curls

"It was"

"I never met anyone like you before" I intertwined my hand with her free hand.

"Really what about that Cardi girl?" She questioned

"That was high school, you are the real thing" I smiled Gently kissing her hand.

"I wish it could stay like this forever"

"It could if you divorce that asshole" I told her.

"Babe, you know I would but..."

"But what?" I asked sitting up looking back at her.

"For some crazy reason I still love him" I scoffed grabbing my robe from the end of the bed putting it on getting off the bed & walked in the kitchen getting a cup pouring me some Don Julio.

"Solana what's the problem?" Monet asked with the sheet covering her.

"Nothing just I thought this would be different"

"Baby it is different"

"How if you still love him!" I said getting pissed taking a swig of my drink.

"I been with him for a few years sorry I can't just turn my feelings off like that."

"You know what you don't owe me anything go back to him but you remember this" I said stepping toward her.

"You wasn't saying that shit last night or this morning you was screaming my name & enjoying every minute of it."

"Solana" She tried to touching me but I backed away.

"Lock up on your way out & dont worry I wont mention this to anyone" I pushed past her going in the bedroom waiting for her to leave.

It pissed me off but I would never cry in front of a female especially one that doesn't deserve my tears.

Double updatee or nah??