Chapter Eight

"Baby stop" I giggled as Solo kissed my neck while I fixed my hair

"You are just so damn beautiful" She said.

We were getting ready for the beach today since it was our last day together, I didn't want to leave her but I had no choice.

"Come on let's go before It's too late" I grabbed her hand leading her out the bedroom.

We left out the house & headed to the beach where Solana was being such a hornball.

"I love you in a bathing suit." She said reaching over rubbing on my thigh.

"I like your outfit too" I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers together.

Once we arrived to the beach it was a lot of people there & of course they were staring at me but all I cared about was being with Solana.

"Want a drink baby?" She asked me while I sat in the cabana

"Yeah sure but for right now I want you" I said & she smirked crawling on over to me kissing my lips.

I felt her hand fondle my breast & I stopped her, "Baby we can't go too far"

"Fine I am going in the water she stood up taking her shorts & tank top off & running into the water.

I laughed at her silliness started to take some pictures & videos.

A FaceTime Video had came through & it was Jason.

I glanced up to see if Solo was looking my way but she was too busy playing in the water I smiled before answering the phone.

"Hello" I said once my husband's face popped up.

"Sup Baby damn where you at looking all good?"

"I came to the beach with Tasha you know she loves the water" I faked chuckled.

"Oh ok coo, you know was thinking maybe when I get back tomorrow we can have a family dinner you me & Solana you know since she has not been talking to me."

I nervously nodded watching my lover not have a care in the world.

"Yeah that's sounds fun but baby let me call you back when I get home"

"Real quick let me see your whole outfit" I mentally rolled my eyes & moved the phone down.

"Damn girl I can't wait to get home" I giggled

"Ok well see you tomorrow"

"Alright I love you" Solana walked toward me.

"Love you too" I quickly said hanging up & put my phone down.

"You see me out there?" She asked

"Yes of course I see some girl is checking you out" I pointed out.

She looked in the direction of the female & I felt of Jealous but how could I be I married to her father.

"I am going to get a drink" I said standing up walking off before she could say anything.

"Two waters please" I asked & the lady handed it to me, As I was walking back I saw the girl all up in Solana's face which pissed me off but I put a fake smile on me making my way over to them.

"Here babe" I said handing her the water, she took it & pulled in to her hugging her from the side.

"Oh I am sorry I had no clue" The girl said

"No it's coo" I genuinely said.

She waved bye & left us standing there, "Were you Jealous?"

"Girl please I was not Jealous I just dont like people messing with what's mine"

She bit her lip, "yours huh?" I pecked her lips a few times.

"Yep all mine"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too but you know I have to go back home tomorrow"

She sighed moving away from me & walked back to the cabana.

I exhaled knowing where this was going, The rest of the time we were at the beach, Solo didn't say anything to me she just sat on her phone or went into the water.

Once we arrived back to her place & took separate showers We were now having a candlelight dinner with light music playing.

"We need to talk about this Solo" I finally said getting her attention.

"About what?" She asked looking up chewing on her food.

"About me having to go back home"

She scoffed, "You know what Monet I knew this was going to happen if you claim to love me why are you going back home to him when I am the one that makes you happy!" She semi-yelled.

"Baby you do make me happy" I reaches out grabbing her hand.

"Then why do you keep doing me like this, I have never told a woman I loved them"

"Something told me not to go there with you I dont know why I did" She picked up her wine glass taking her a big slip.

Even though she is 19 she likes to drink a little bit.

"Do you ever plan on leaving him?" She asked

She looked at my hand focused on my wedding ring.

"Tell me..." She trailed.

A tear fell down both our faces at the same time.

I put my hand on her face making her make eye contact with me.

"I will always love you Solo" I whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

I stood up picking up my stuff that was already packed & headed toward the front door something told me to stop being a fool & go get the woman I loved but I couldn't do that to my husband,

I opened the door walking out, Once in my car I broke down crying hysterically.

Double Updatee!! So Glad everyone is loving this book let me know what you want me to do next because this one will be coming to a end on Friday sorry but y'all know how I feel Love y'all 🤍