Chapter Four

"Why did she show up?" Jason ask pacing back & forth in our bed room

"I dont know babe maybe she wants to be in her daughter's life"

"She had all the time in the world to be a mother yes I was a shitty father but at least I was there"

"Now my daughter is in a hotel room probably crying her eyes out"

"Just talk to her mother."

"Hell no!" He yelled.

"Watch your tone with me Jason first off & second off I have listen to you bitch & moan for the last two hours"

I stood up walking in the bathroom to fix her hair cause Tasha & I were going out tonight.

Jason came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry" He started kissing my neck, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Not right now" I tried pushing him off but he had a tight grip on me.

"Baby I said sorry come on"

I finally was able to push him off, "I said no I gotta go"

He scoffed, "you cheating on me?"

"What are you serious you know what never mind" I walked out the room grabbing my bag & phone off the kitchen table.

"Monet!" He yelled my name.

"What!" I yelled back.

"Are you fucking around?" He asked

"No Jason I know you are though" I rolled my neck.

"Please even if I was you not giving me nun anyway" Out of reaction I slammed him.

"Fuck you" I said then left out the house needing a drink really bad.

I sat in my car thinking about the fight & I picked up my phone calling the only person I wanted to see right now.

"Hello" She answered.

"I need to see you"

"Ok I will send you the location" I hung up wondering if this was the right thing to do.

I texted Tasha letting her know I wasn't going out with her & of course she didn't care because she wanted to be with India.

I arrived at the hotel knocking on the door, "This was a bad Idea" I said to myself starting to walk away, but then the door opened

"Where you going?" Her sexy voice said.

I looked back facing her with that sexy grin of hers.

She held her hand out for me to take, I thought about it for a second my heart was telling me too take it my mind was telling me not too but I did anyway

Come on" After pulling me in & closing the door behind me she attacked my lips which caught me off guard at first but then I caught on & she had me pint against the door.

"Mm"I moaned

"I missed you so much" She said in between kisses.

"I missed you too" I said & we made our way over to the couch with her on top of me.

"Woah wait" I said breaking this kiss.

"What's wrong?" She asked sitting up & so did I

"Nothing it's just your father accused me of cheating & you are going through a lot"

"Well you kind of are" She said

"Whatever" I pushed her arm softly.

"Look I am going through a lot but I want you"

I glared at her letting our eyes lock together, I snapped out of it standing up hurrying over to the door.

"Monet where are you going?" I stopped taking a deep breath before turning around face the woman that makes me feel good all over.

"This is too much for me your going through enough with your parents"

"Please let's not talk about that" She came closer feeling in the gap between us.

"I..." She trailed.

"I need you Monet"

"My body needs you more than anything" She whispered.

My pussy was so soaked at this point, "Feel me" She took my hand guiding it down into her shorts.

She gasp & so did I at the connect feeling her wetness all over my fingers.

"Fuck!" She moaned as I started playing with her.

"I need you too" I said pulling her into me kiss her roughly.

We were now in the bed making sweet love as Chris brown played lowly in the background.

"Shit" I moaned again feeling Solana's tongue deep inside me.

My climax came sooner than expected & my body was shaking something terrible.

"Damn" She said pulling the covers off her & coming up giving me a kiss letting me taste myself.

"Mm" I smiled but then A knock came on the door.

"Who the hell is that?" She asked getting off me putting her robe on.

"Damn" I quickly picked my clothes up running to the bathroom.

I put my clothes on putting my hair back into a ponytail.

"What the hell you doing here?" I heard Solana ask.

"We need to talk" The woman said

"Talk about what you leaving?"

That must have been her mother.

I sighed, This was going to be a long night.