Chapter Two

Meeting Solana made me feel things I never felt with Jason plus he didn't come home last night when he promised me he would get out the game a long time ago when we got married

I married him because I loved him & after being together 4 years I thought things would have been great when I moved back to the states but he is the same person.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Solana bent over looking in the fridge for something.

Oh shit her ass just called for me to touch it as I bit my lip seductively trying to contain myself.

"Shit" I moaned feeling my pulse race.

Just then I heard the front door open & close, "Monet" Jason called causing Solana to stand straight up turning to see me stand there.

Jason came in the kitchen looking high as hell.

"Hey baby" He said pecking my cheek softly then walking over to the fridge.

"Hey where have you been?" Solana sat down at the island not saying anything just eating a banana.

"I told you last night I had business to take care of"

"All night?"

"Yes" I rolled my eyes grabbing my purse off the table.

"Where you going this early?"

"To breakfast with Tasha not that you care" I said then glanced over at Solana who just looked at us.

"Bye Solana" I waved causing her to smile.

"See you later" I walked toward the door with Jason calling my name.

"Monet"

"What?" I questioned turning around.

"What is your fucking problem?"

"Your my damn problem, I come home yesterday to spend time with you & get to know your daughter but you disappear & don't come back until this morning your full of shit"

"I told you what I had to do I dont have time for this shit"

"You never do" I said turning back walking out the door getting in my car.

"So he just walked in the house like nothing was wrong?" My bestie Tasha asked while sipping her mimosa.

"Girl yes, I dont know why I stay with his ass"

She sucked her teeth, "Mo please ok you know why you stayed with him being a hustler & paying for everything"

"Tasha I really loved him but now I just don't know plus there is something I need to tell you"

"What?" She questioned taking another sip of her drink

"His daughter is so beautiful" She kind of choked on her drink.

"Wait wait, you have a crush on his daughter dont you?"

I looked down not saying anything, "You such a hoe Monet" She chuckled

"Look we haven't done anything plus I only met her yesterday"

"Well you better not that is your husband's daughter"

"Dont you think I know that its just hard containing myself when I am around her."

She shook her head chuckling, "Well you better than me cause trust me I would be tagging that ass every chance I got."

"That's why you in the situation you in right now, dont you remember having your ex pregnant"

Tasha was an intersex woman who loved women & when her ex got pregnant she was pissed but knew she needed to be a good parent.

"Whatever ok plus Jamia is killing me with all this stuff for the baby she lucky I strip other wise we wouldn't have anything." she rolled her eyes.

"Girl you need to start wrapping it up." She locked her eyes on something biting her lip.

"No what I need is that right there" She said causing me to turn around seeing Solana & her cousin India walk in sitting down at a table away from us.

"That's Solana, Jason's daughter" I said

"That's the girl you all hot over damn I dont blame you but that girl with her I would love to be all up in that"

"Easy cougar that's her cousin India."

"Let's go say Hi" Tasha said standing up I shook my head at her & got up walking toward them.

"Hey Solana" My stepdaughter turned toward me with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh hey Monet, you remember India"

"Yeah, Hey India this is my best friend-"

"Tasha" She said bending down grabbing India's hand kissing it.

"Hey" She blushed

As The two talked, I wanted to apologize to my stepdaughter for arguing with Jason this morning.

"Hey Solana I am sorry about this morning your father jus-"

"No it's coo I understand he can be an asshole sometimes." She chuckled

"Yeah" I trailed off....

Later on that day I went back home to take a nap but when I got there Jason wanted to make up & have sex which I wasn't in the mood for but my body wanted it.

We were in the kitchen as he kissed on my neck causing a moan to slip out.

"Shit" I moaned as Jason unbutton my pants pulling them down.

"Wait what if Solana walks in?"

"She should be out late" He said sticking his hand in my panties.

I jerked at the sudden contact.

"Fuck" He went faster & I connected our lips.

While my husband was fingering me I glanced up to see my stepdaughter standing there staring at me with lust in her eyes.

I wanted to stop but something told me not too as I reached my climax, Our eye stayed locked as Jason was kissing along my neck.

"You like that baby?" He whispered to me.

"Oh shit yes" I said thinking about Solana touching me as her eyes stayed locked on me.

Reaching my climax I Closed my eyes coming down from my high.

When I opened my eyes she was gone & Jason was undoing his belt.

"No, that was enough for me" I said pulling my pants up getting off the counter.

"What about me?" He asked

I shrugged walking in the bedroom closing the door as my husband called me I just ignoring thinking what the hell just happened.