Chapter Three

Its been a few days since I saw My dad & stepmom in the kitchen & at first it was gross but the way Monet stared at me it was clearly some type of attraction

I been trying to ignore her as much as possible but that is really hard but short or tight outfits she wears.

I was asleep but was soon woken up by a door shut, I looked out the window to see my dad leaving as usual.

Not able to go back to sleep, I decided to go downstairs & play the piano that always helped me release some stress.

I started playing Lovin you by Minnie & hummed the words.

As I playing I felt hands touch my shoulder, I knew who it was so I just kept playing.

Monet didn't saying she just moved my hair to one side & bent down gently laying pecks on my neck that made my body heat up.

I started slowing down playing as she sucked on my neck.

"Mm"

"Keep playing" she whispered but at this point I was so aroused.

Monet then stopped coming around & positioned herself on my lap.

"We can't do this" I said putting my hands on her sides.

"Why?" She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Because your my dad's wife." I said getting lost in her eyes.

"I know but I can't help the sexual tension between us"

I thought about it for a minute, "Ok we can do it this one time" She smiled leaning down kissing my neck again.

"But after that"

"Mhmm"

"We never talk about it again." She stopped & looked at me

"Agreed?"

She thought for a minute before pecking my lips, "Agreed"

I picked her up taking her to my bedroom laying her on the bed.

I climbed on top of her connecting our lips, we were rubbing on each other when we heard a car door slam.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed pushing me off hopping up running out of my room.

I sighed sitting up worried that he might notice something.

I touched my lips still tasting her cherry lipstick on my lips.

I fell back on the bed wondering what the hell just happened.

"You kissed your step mom!" India yelled causing me to hit her arm.

"Girl shut up before your brother hear us"

"Please ok, Rey is in there with his girlfriend I dont think he is listening to us."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Look it was a mistake I shouldn't have kissed her"

"Monet is fine though ain't no denying that, you liked kissing her didn't you?"

"Not gonna lie yeah I did even though my daddy is an asshole I couldn't do that to him"

"We are young ok you better live it who cares about your daddy"

"I dont know" I sighed.

"Anyway let me tell you about my date the other night"

"Oh with Tasha that cutie" I blushed

"Uh uh you have your own problems you can't have this one" I laughed.

"Anyway we went out to dinner went to see a movie then we came back here just to watch tv" she trailed

"Wait you didn't" I gasp & she nodded smiling

"Yeah we did when I tell you her dick is so big way bigger than any nigga I been with" I scoffed

"India didn't you tell me she has a baby on the way with her ex?"

"And look we use protection plus that dick is way to good to just give up." She pouted.

The doorbell rung, "Speaking of Dick" She giggled standing from the couch running over answering the door I raised my eyebrow confused.

India opened the door & in walked Tasha & Monet great i sighed.

"Hey baby" India said kissing Tasha as she grabbed a hand full of her ass.

"Hey Lana" Tasha said, I waved & Monet just stared at me as usual.

"Hey Solana"

"Hi" I was stuck looking at her sexy ass body I need to get outta here.

"Umm Indy I have to go"

India broke the kiss with Tasha to look at me, "Why Lana?"

"I just got some stuff to do I will call you later" I stood up grabbing my purse & phone.

"Bye y'all" I said & walked toward the door with Monet calling my name.

I made it out to my car with her calling my name, I finally decided to hear what she wanted.

"Yes Monet?" I stopped turning back around.

"Why do you keep ignoring me?" She folded her arms waiting for an answer.

"Because we can't do this Monet, you are my stepmother"

"Ok and look I..." She trailed

"I care about you" My face soften a bit.

"You are married to my father"

"He is never around plus" She walked closer to me running her hand up & down my arm.

"The only reason I climaxed for him was because of you"

"What?"

"You staring at me got me way more aroused then your father ever did."

She bit her lip seductively, "But my-" She cut me off by placing her lips on mine softly.

But I backed away, "We can't not here, I will see you at home"

She nodded & I walked to my car getting in pulling off.

When I arrived home my dad was standing outside arguing with someone.

"She doesn't want to see you!"

I heard him say as I got out the car walking toward them.

"I am her mother Jason!!"

Hearing that caught me completely off guard.

"Mom"

My parents both faced me, My mother looked exactly like me.

The tears came to eyes but I can't show weakness, I ran back to my car getting in taking off crying hysterically.

Why did she come back?