19) Jetlag

Louis' POV

The sky was pitch black. We were going to be lading in the early hours of the morning. Everyone around me was asleep, including Niall. Finally! It had only taken him most of the flight.

Although we only had a few more ours left in the air, it still felt like eternity.

But it seemed like I wasn't the only one on the plane who was awake. Diagnally from Y/n's bright doe eyes were looking up at me. They looked identical to Liam's, you could tell they were siblings.

"Hi." She whispered.

"Hello love." I smiled back in a whisper.

We were the only passangers awake. Which was a vast change because for most of the flight we were the only ones asleep.

"Wanna play uno with me?" She politley asked, and I nodded in response.

From her bag, Y/n pulled out the box of uno cards and unbuckled her seatbelt. She sat in the spacious aisle and I joined her. Immediently she shuffled the deck and served out the seven cards each.

"Oh come on that's no fair." I exasperated.

"Not my fault you suck at the easiest card game ever." Y/n shot back at me, poking out her tounge.

We both attempted to stifle our laughter avoiding waking up the lads. It was so nice seeing a smile on her face. She had been avoiding letting the other boys in. She was so stiff around them and never makes the first move. But today seemed different.

Y/n was more comfortable in her own skin, things were improving. I remembered that she hadn't eaten anything beyond a packet of chips, so the next game we would play was 'make Y/n eat'.

"You hungry?"

She shook her head no.

"Well I'm starved." I scratched my head before standing up.

I dug through my bag and pulled out a variety of different treats. I threw them down on top of the deck of uno cards making it clear we were no longer playing, or should I say I was no longer letting Y/n win.

"Look what I managed to sneak." I grinned proudly and she rolled her eyes.

Suprisingly she reached towards a packet of chocolate and claimed it as hers. She opened them and began eating, refusing to share.

"Ugh, this is so much better than plane food." Y/n complemented.

Now I knew for next time to pack her food since she hates to eat plane food.

----

Liam's POV

"Everyone alright?" Paddy asked, looking at us through the rearview mirror.

Y/n, Louis, and I all nodded preoccupied with buckling seat belts. Paul then opened the front passanger door and stuck his head into the car.

"One, two, three, brilliant! Zayn, Niall and Harry are in the other car. You're all good to go Paddy, Alberto's going to jump in once I get out the way." Paul spoke to Paddy ignoring us

"All good. Let's get on the move then."

Paddy started the cars egnition while Alberto clampered into the car and turned around to give the three of us a thumbs up. The car pulled away from the busy airport while cameras flashed against the dark sky.

"You lads alright, need us to stop for anything?" Alberto asked.

"I'm alright, but maybe a coffee?" I yawned.

I was tired and I could tell Y/n and Louis were as well because Y/n was passed out against the window while Louis yawned constantly.

"Yes please." Louis whined in agreeance and our two secruity gaurds chuckled.