XLV. Time To Graduate

Chapter 45, Time To Graduate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " I failed the test twice, get over it. "

   ~ Scarlett's POV ~

        When it was time for me to put on my dress and heels, i told Jaden we would see each other at school and then hung up on him before he could protest.
   I took a deep breath as I nervously put the dress on, I really didn't want to graduate but I also did at the same time if that make sense.

    After I slipped my dress on, i grabbed my hair styling essentials and began to do my hair, my dad and mom began to knock on the door to check up on me since they knew how nervous i was.
   In case it wasn't obvious, last year I was diagnosed with anxiety which isn't very surprising if you've known me then I don't think you would be quite surprised either.

       Y'all could be disappointed in me but y'all will never catch me surprising you with anything dumb, well once in a blue moon I'll do something very surprising but at least I'll give a heads up.
    Anyways enough about my anxiety and trying not to surprise anything on y'all, I finished doing my hair and made sure that my outfit looked alright.

   I had one more hour before I had to leave my house and go to my school to get into my cap and gown, I felt as if i was going to throw up all of my food immediately but I didn't, i just knew i was going to feel nervous.
  When I finally finished doing the last touches on my outfit, hair and makeup, i walked downstairs where my parents and brother sat on the couch waiting for me.

  Scarlett's Outfit

   I had silver heels on, my parents began to praise me on how I look before I walked over to the counter and grabbed my keys.
   I said my goodbyes and left the house, i walked quickly to my car and put my seatbelt on, i drove to the school singing along to different songs.

    When I arrived, i parked the car and quickly got out of the car.
   As I walked into the school, i noticed Jaden, Javon, Jaysean, Xiomara, Delilah and Kylee in their cap and gowns, talking to one another happily.

   They looked at me and smiled as they quickly sprinted over to me and grabbed my arm, I walked with them to a classroom and they quickly got me into the cap and gown.
   I fixed my hair and we looked at one another to make sure we looked really pretty, i kissed Jaden softly and hugged him as he engaged in conversation with our friends.

       I always felt so safe whenever I was in his arms, although there were moments that Jaden and I weren't on good terms and believed we would never be on good terms, I'll always feel safe in his arms.
    Soon, we found ourselves standing outside of the auditorium whilst our families were inside of the auditorium watching a slideshow of all of us which is embarrassing and exciting.

     "Scarlett Elizabeth Delmonico!"

  My name was called to get the diploma, i took a deep breath as I got up from the seat in the auditorium and walked up the stairs.
   I shook my principal's hand and grabbed my diploma, i smiled and then walked off the stage as my name was screamed by my classmates and family members.

   When the diplomas were done being handed out, we threw our caps and screamed excitedly before walking out of the auditorium happily.
   Once we were all outside in front of the school, we took photos and signed each other's year books, I found my parents and ran up to them happily.

    "Javon says he wants to go out to eat, he's driving."

     Jaysean said as he walked over to me, i looked at my parents and asked if it was alright which they both agreed that i could.
  I squealed and walked over to my friend group, normally i would be ecstatic but then I realized Javon would be driving.

    "Yeah no, i really wouldn't want to be in a car with Javon."

   I said in a fake disgust tone, Javon looked at me as if his feelings were hurt and gasped dramatically.
   Jaden chuckled and wrapped his arm around his waist, i smiled up at him and kissed his cheek before looking at Javon since it seemed like he was doing his best to find a comeback.

   " I failed the test twice, get over it. "

  Javon told me sassily before walking to his car, i laughed at his little sassy walk and grabbed Jaden's hand.
   We walked behind Javon and then got into his car, i didn't know where we would be going but I didn't care either.

   As long as I am with my best friends and boyfriend, there wouldn't be anything that i should be worried about.
   Well, excepted when Javon's behind the wheel since I could just feel the tension in the car the minute i got in.

    One thing I don't like about Javon's driving is how slow he drives, but I wouldn't want Jaden driving either since he's a speed demon that believes we all have an extra life to lose.
  But I wouldn't have it any other way, these people get me.

   Especially the ankle biter, Javon, he's my best friend.
   Just don't tell him I said that, he'll never let me live it down.