Baby Cinco - ALT birth One

Hey, y'all!

So I talked to my bf about possible births for our final baby, and we had a few ideas. I liked them all I decided to have more than one bit scenario. So, all of these are "alternative" births to each other!

Here is the first alternative to our last kid!

---

An easy day in paradise, as I called it.

I woke up to Daniel shirtless, to start off the day great. He'd be gone in two weeks for a soccer game against Tijuana, and he was playing there. I, on the other hand, was over 9 months pregnant. I was due December 3rd, and it was December 19th, 8:34.

Being this pregnant was a pain in the ass, but I was grateful I Daniel to help me out. Plus, everytime I was turned on, he'd pretty much fuck me on spot.

We'd out the kiss down to bed a while ago, and now I was on the couch while Daniel was folding folding of the laundry as we watched highlights from Monterrey vs Atlas.

"Their goalkeeper is shit," said Daniel as he folded Samuel's Selena onesie. "Ánder plays better."

Ánder was 5 and a half years old now, and still my sweet Gemini. He definitely had the split personality, because when around non-Hispanics he would be a mama's boy who was shy and cuddly, but around Hispanics, he was wild and outgoing. He was amazing in school, but wanted to play soccer like his dad.

Marína was just over four years old. She looked just like her Papi. She was fun like he was, and could talk to people easily. In school, she seemed to struggle a little bit, but there was no doubt that'd she'd have her family family help her.

Samuel was in his "terrible two's" phase. He was still confused about life and threw tantrums every so often, just as a toddler would. But he was a clingy boy who loved cuddling with me. He had the lightest skin of all the kids, which was just a bit darker darker mine.

Yara was 17 months old, meaning her and the new baby would have the same age gap as Marína and Ánder, who were very close to each other.

All of the kids got along - even Yara and Ánder. They were all excited for the new baby, too. Yara only somewhat understood wjay was going on, youth Samuel seemed to wrap his head around the fact that I had a baby in my tummy.

"He can't even jump!" Daniel said, snapping me out of thought.

"Didn't you guys lose against against team?"

"That's not relevant."

"This is why Chivas are better than Santos."

"I can't believe you managed to get Ánder to be a Chivas fan."

"Cuz they're better than Santos!"

"But I literally play for Santos!" he debated as he set a pair of Samuel's socks aside.

I laughed and felt a small rupture in my stomach, but I didn't respond to it. The feeling was rather bearable, and felt more like a decent period cramp.

"Marína needs to learn to like Santos. She's just now getting into soccer, but I have a feeling she'll like Santos."

"We both know she'll follow Ánder and like Chivas."

"Then I can depend on Samuel!" he tried to convince himself. "Maybe Yara, too."

"All my kids will be Chivas fans," I said, ignoring the pain fading away. I stood up for the restroom, and when i opened my pants, I noticed a splotches and a weird clump. "Danito!" I yelled.

"Yeah?"

"I think the mucus plug came out!" I said. There was silence, followed by the bathroom door opening without a knock.