Chapter 14

Xu Qin couldn't control her body, she could see that her hand almost touches the pointy of the needle, suddenly there's a hand clutching her and pulling her back.

Her heart is beating so erratically.

Yet the nurse beside her, Xiao Dong, has no person to help her. Xiao Dong's hand touches the needle. She screams and takes her hand back quickly. Her fresh blood seeps out of her finger.

The family members look at this and feel so surprised.

The doctor and nurses push the bed, Xu Qin asks the nurse. She says: "Later on give me his blood result."

Then she looks at Xiao Dong, Xiao Dong is still watching her finger and stands there stupidly. Xu Qin pulls her to her side; "Hurry up and wash it. Go to the infection department and then to the observation room to wait."

The family members keep on apologizing to Xiao Dong, Xiao Dong just tries to straighten her face and wants to say that she is okay. But actually she feels very afraid, wronged and angry. She doesn't say anything and just leaves with her red eyes.

After this sudden accident.

Xu Qin turns her head and looks at Song Yan's eyes. Before he was the one that pulls her.

Song Yan looks at her with his indifferent gaze and leaves.

Xu Qin chases after him and clutches his sleeve.

Song Yan stops and sighs. He turns his head to look at her, he acts rudely. His words are ridiculing: "Do you want repay my kindness again?"

Xu Qin shakes her head and points at his back: "Let me treat your wound, other doctors are busy."

Song Yan: "You mean that I have no choice?"

Xu Qin: "Last time you helped me, I also didn't choose."

..............

During the surgery, Xu Qin sits down on the chair and just wears her mask. She says: "Take off your clothes."

She looks back. Song Yan is standing in front of her and watching her. He takes off his protective suit quickly. He has a green army thin t-shirt inside it. It's wet and sticky on his body. He takes it off.

Xiao Bei and Xiao Xi are startled to look at him. Their faces turn red. Xu Qin has worn her mask so no one could see her expression. She just blinks.

This man's body is wet, he is tall. He is so muscly and sexy.

Xu Qin couldn't help to look for a while and looks away.

Song Yan smiles lightly and turns his body to lay on his stomach on his body and cooperates to let her to treat him.

Xiao Bei and Xiao Xi are blushing heavily, Xu Qin is silent and looks at them for a while till they regain themselves.

Xiao Bei comes over to help Xu Qin to treat Song Yan's injury. Xiao Xi stands on the side and writes the notes.

Xu Qin uses a ruler to measure the wound. "The right side of the back: 3 cm deep, 13 cm long, the most wide one 2.5 cm."

Xiao Xi writes it down.

"The cut wound, inside the wound there's painted fragment, iron shavings, water grass......"

Xiao Xi is in pain when she hears about it, she couldn't help but to raise her head: "How did it happen?"

Xu Qin doesn't answer, she just recalls the moment Song Yan pushed her. The broken car frame slashed his back.

Song Yan is laying on his stomach on his back, his head is buried inside his arms. She couldn't look at his face. She could only see the wounds.