𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 

"troi what you wearing to the party?" i said on facetime with her, i was curling my hair getting ready for this bnb. i haven't been to a party all summer, and it's only two weeks of the break left.

"i'm just wearing this black dress with cut outs and my mcm cross body pouch, what you wearing?" she said shrugging her shoulders while moving around.

"i'm wearing a cut out dress too, it's like a poster girl one" i showed her the dress in the camera and she nodded her head.

"my shit be moving in this dress, i'm about to do my big one" she stuck her tongue out, doing a little dance in the camera.

"bye girl, O not having none of that" i rolled my eyes, laughing as she mugged me through the phone.

"girl fuck him! he ain't running shit over here but what kah think?" she asked curiously.

"kyree don't want me to go but it's like i have to live my life, when he go to clubs with his homies i don't say anything" i shrugged my shoulders.

"girl bye you be having a whole ass fit when they go out" she said laughing hysterically.

"anyways bitch i'm about to be on my way" i put the emphasis on bitch, because ain't shit never that funny.

"ahhhhhhhh you m-" troi started talking before i hung up the phone, cutting her off.

                                                ۵

"you look cute babe" troi said tapping my butt after she let me in her house.

"you look cute too" i smiled at her before going straight to the kitchen, looking through her snack cabinet.

"you so greedy" she laughed at me as i grabbed a bag of doritos and a pack of mini oreos.

"i didn't eat all day, kyree had me in the house starving. he acting fake because i'm going out" i laughed along with her.

"boys be more petty than girls, i promise they're"  she said shaking her head, staring at the wall looking deep in thought.

"well i'm ready to go, you ready? troi!" i yelled at her, trying to get her to pay attention.

"huh bro? my fault" she started laughing.

"are .. you .. ready .. to .. go ..?" i said slowly, sounding out every syllable trying to be smart.

"bitch i'm not slow and yeah" she said laughing, spraying some good girl on then grabbing her purse and car keys.

we left out for the party and was there in no longer then fifteen minutes.

"dess you ready to shake some?" troi said as we got out the car, pulling our dresses down and popping some mints in our mouths.

dorito breath is nasty.

"no i'm nervous" i said walking up to the door, we could hear the music.

"your lil scary ass bye" she said laughing while i just stood there with a straight face, i barely go to parties.

"they know they hear us knocking, let me call seem" she said pulling out her phone, because nobody answered the door.

"kaseem come open the door" she said as he picked up. "ard" he said then hung up.