𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜  ♕

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

"we on the block today!" asia yelled jumping up and down on my bed like a big ass kid.

"get up get up get up" she kept jumping and i just put my covers over my head. "dess get up"

"i'm up!" i screamed so she could leave me alone but she didn't. she just kept jumping all over my bed.

"asia okay i'm up now get your big self down" i tried to kick her but it didn't work because she was too far away from me.

"i'll be down the hall in lando room get ready" she said.

of course she want to be in lando room, she always had a crush on my brother but he would never give her any attention.

i went to the bathroom and did all my hygiene, then i got dressed. i put on some 990's with a nb quarterzip and some shorts. i didn't feel like getting dressed up.

"asia come on!" i said walking down the steps and she came out of lando room smiling.

"girl he should not have you smiling like that" i shook my head until i got at the end of the stairs.

"he just got that affect on me" she shrugged her shoulders still smiling from ear to ear.

we got into her car and we just sat there for a while.

"where we going?" i asked curiously.

"we going to the block what you thought i was playing?" she said pulling off, she put the address in her gps.

"what block?" in philly there's a lot of different "blocks", i live in northern liberties which is a good part of north to live in but it's still a lot of bad neighborhoods around it.

"we going to ace block he about to match me" asia said. i just looked at her like she was crazy, she only 16 and already smoked out.

we pulled up at the end of ace block in front of his corner store, asia got out to get a five pack of woods.

"is that my girlfriend?" sim said walking up to the side of the car.

"who?" i looked around the car trying to find somebody else he could be talking about.

"you still not fucking with me? huh?" he said trying to open the car door but i locked them on purpose.

"why you touching people cars? move"

"why you being like that? we can't just be friends?" he leaned his arms in the car while making eye contact with me.

"okay friend how old are you?" i put the emphasis on friend.

"i'm grown" he said it like i didn't know that already.

"boy how old are you?" i rolled my eyes at him and his whole facial expression changed from a grin to serious.

"i'm twenty you?"

"i'm sixteen" i could tell he was taken aback by that, it looked like he didn't expect me to say that.

"you serious? i thought you was older then that" he said shaking his head.
he was all in my face and now he want to act mad that i'm sixteen.

i just nodded my head, i was expecting him to walk off because that's what they usually do when i tell them my age but he just sat there analyzing me.

"i don't care about your age, i want you"

"well you can't have me" i shrugged my shoulders and started to the roll the windows up so he could move.

he turned his head to the side before walking off, he went back across the street to his friends and i saw asia sitting with ace.

it was no reason for me to get out the car so i just stayed in there until asia was ready to go.