𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜  ♕

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 

"bro just tell him to leave or something!" i yelled opening the door.

"i tried to tell him to leave he said he not leaving without you" she said yanking me out of the room.

"now girl you didn't have to do all that" i pushed her softly then walked towards the door.

"wassup with you?" aasim said as soon as i walked out of the house.

"boy wassup with you?" i looked up at him with the biggest mean mug ever.

fuck wrong with this nigga?

"what happened with us? talk to me" he said giving  me this desperate look but i wasn't going for none of that.

"were you not hugged up with another girl in front of my face or i'm tripping? then that day you picked me up you was with another girl or i'm tripping about that too?" his whole face expression changed, he seems to do that a lot.

"dess i was on some other shit that day and i really do apologize. i fucked up but the last part you said never happened. i put that on the guys." he said sounding sincere, i felt like i could trust him.

do i believe asia or aasim...

i snapped out of my thoughts asking him a follow up question. "hmm you really put that on the dead?" i stared in his convincing eyes.

"destiny i don't have a reason to lie to you" he said running his hands down his face, quickly making eye contact with me again. i just nodded.

"destiny?" he said resting his arms around my waist.

"yes aasim?" i said leaning my head on chest, counting his heartbeats in my head.

"what you doing over here?" he said making my stomach ball up in knots.

"nothing i'm just o... over here with troi" i stuttered out of nervousness.

he pushed me off of him causing me to look at him crazily. "aasim the fuck are you pushing me for?" i mugged him.

"why you lying bro?" he said ignoring my question.

"i'm not lying like go 'head" i turned to walk back in the house.

"dess stop playing with me bro come here" he said but i just kept twisting the doorknob.

"didn't i tell you to come here?" he said yanking me back and putting his hand around my neck.

"let me go aasim like you-" .. "i don't give a fuck about none of that shit you talking right now, you lying? that's what we on dess?" he said cutting me off.

"aasim can you just let me go?" i said trying to loosen his grip but he wouldn't let me.

"if you don't tell me what you over here for i'm going to go in there and ask whatever nigga you here for, myself" he loosened his grip around my neck a little.

bitch i should just run while i got the chance.

"ok ok.. you can't get mad though" he just nodded while i rubbed his hand hoping he would let my neck go.

"troi had picked me up and then she drove us over here, i really didn't know where we was going or none of that" i looked up at him.

"who you was in the room with?" he tilted his head to the side.

"this boy but-".. "you fucked him?" he said lowly staring in my eyes like a fucking crazy person.

"why do you want to play? like you know i didn't fuck that boy" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"ard yo" he said letting my neck go and sighing.

i turned around and opened the front door to get to troi's friend house.

"where you going?" he said lightly grabbing my arm.

"i'm going to get my stuff real quick" i moved my arm so he could let me go.

damn we ain't even fuck yet.

"you leaving dess?" troi asked me laying on the couch with her "friend".

"yep" i popped the p while walking to the back room.

"damn you leaving me stank?" kah said making me roll my eyes at him.

"kyree now you know i'm not your stank go 'head boy" he stood behind me as i grabbed my phone and purse off the bed.

"nah you not leaving me" he wrapped his arm around my waist, then started kissing and sucking my neck.

i quickly turned around hoping he didn't leave a hickey on my neck, "kyreeeee" i dragged out looking in the mirror.

"what? you look nice with my mark on you" he grinned with his hand softly around my neck and rubbed the hickey with his finger.

"fuck you! for real." i pushed him back then left out of the room.

"where my love at ho?" troi said standing up.

i walked over to her and pecked her cheeks and she did the same to me.

"bye y'all" i closed the door and walked to aasim's car.

"you hungry?" he said after i got in the car.

"don't talk to me" i scrolled through tiktok mouthing the sounds.

"you really got a hickey on your neck you a comedian yo" he laughed while shaking his head i just ignored him.