𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑

𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑

"i need some pussy man" ace said shaking his head. ace always need some pussy, that's all he talk about.

"tell asia to come over here and tell her to bring dess with her" dess not really fucking with me but i'm going to keep trying until i get her.

"asia can't take dick and i'm tired of fucking her, her pussy getting old to me"

"that girl love you man" ace always fucking up with the bitches who actually want him for him, he be trying to fall in love with the groupies.

"fuck asia right now wsp with you and dess?" he gave me a curious look.

"i'm just trying to crack she acting boujee" i don't like people in my business that's why i said that.

dess different, she not like these other girls. she not easy and that's why i like her.

"ask asia for dess number"

——————————————————————————

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜  ♕

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 

"why is ace asking me for your number?" asia said straightening her hair, we was supposed to go out to eat but the other people canceled last minute.

"don't send that man my number" knowing asia she probably already sent it.

"too late" she said making a yikes face then i got a notification from an unknown number.

i guess i was feeling bold.. but we only friends right? so it's just a friendly link.

"you texting ace?" asia looked worried, but why would i be texting ace? i wouldn't text her boyfriend unless she tells me too.

"why would i be texting ace ew" i scrunched my face up at the thought of even texting that man.

"so why he ask for your number i'm confused" she had an attitude like i was lying too her or something.

"you can't ask your own nigga why? but anyways it was for sim" like duh bitch who else would it be for? not him.

"you didn't have to say all that" she rolled her eyes.

"okay and you didn't have to think i would do something like that" i felt disrespected, because that's not even my character.

"it's not you that i don't trust it's him but my bad" i could tell she felt guilty, so i started feeling guilty too.

"it's okay"

i got a notification from sim telling me he was outside "asia you coming with me?"

"coming with you where?" she unplugged the flat iron and started putting it up.

"i'm about to go with sim"

"oh.. have fun i'll be here when you get back" asia said. i feel like she judging me but oh well.

"mm i'll be back in a couple hours" i left my room and walked down the steps quietly so my mom or brother wouldn't hear me and ask questions.

i walked to his car and waited for him to unlock the doors but he was acting like he didn't see me until i knocked on the window.

"i know you saw me standing there" i said getting into his car.

"i didn't see you my fault" he said nonchalantly, i just stared at him wondering why i even came out here.

"what you got on?" he pulled on my shorts then rested his hand on my thigh.

"clothes and stop touching me" i said moving his hand off of me.

"why you being weird?"

"why you being weird to meeee?" i thought in my head before telling him i wasn't being weird.

he sucked his teeth "why you always being like that?"

"boy i didn't come out here for all if that's what you want then i can just go back in the house now" i turned to the side and tried unlocking his car door.

"chill" he said locking the car doors back before i could get out.

"no let me out" i tried opening it again but he locked it.

"i'm not letting you leave so chill out" he turned his car back on and pulled off.

"i know what boys like you want and i'm not giving it to you" i sat back in the seat and pulled my phone out.

"who said i wanted to fuck?" he looked at me with a smile on his face. bitch ain't nothing funny.

"then what else do you want?"

"i can't just want you? you nice ashit" we stopped at a red light.

"i don't believe you but okay" i laughed cause this boy probably a whore fr but if he is i never heard about him.

"so you going to give me a chance?" he said making eye contact with me.

"nope" i popped the p.

"you going to give me a chance." he leaned over and put his hand around my neck gently.

"mm i guess"

"ain't no you guess you will" he pushed me back by my neck then let it go.

"okay boy" i rolled my eyes and he pulled off when the light changed.