𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

six days later

six days later...
𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

"what you talking about nana?" i called zion by his nickname. he finally start "talking" and never stopped.

yeah i'm back at my mom house, she called me apologizing and begging for me to come back like always.

"Destiny!" lando called out from downstairs.

why the fuck is people always yelling at me? like wtf.

"stop yelling! ugly self" i said shaking my head.
"your daddy always yelling with his ugly self" i talked to zion like he could understand me.

"what you in here telling my son?" lando popped his head in my door.

"how ugly his daddy is, i'm so happy my nephew don't look nothing like you. he look just like his auntie" i said kissing his chunky cheeks.

"yeah yeah" he said grabbing zion from off of my lap.

"where you taking him?" i mugged landon because he always talking zion from me.

"i'm about to go to lex house" lando said referring to his baby mom.

"okay"

۵

"i'm so dumb bro" i ran down the steps checking to see if my mom was home and she wasn't

free mfn cribbbbbb

"aasim going to kick my ass if he find out about this" i whispered to myself.

a couple minutes later i heard somebody knocking on the door and i went to go open it.

"wassup kato" he leaned down kissing the side of my jaw before walking in my house like he been here before.

"hey kyree" i said walking in the kitchen, i grabbed me a caprisun out the refrigerator.

"you lando little sister?" he asked me before sitting down on the couch.

"yeah how you know my brother?"

"i went to school with him, i knew you looked familiar you don't remember me?" he said rubbing his eyes.

"no i don't remember you boy" i sat down on the opposite couch from him.

"kato come here" kyree said and i walked over to him. i sat down and put my legs in his lap.

"where you been at? i miss you" he said lowly, he pulled me on top of him and kissed my cheek.

"i've been in the house like always" i pecked his lips feeling him harden underneath me.

"no you was with that nigga" he said putting his hand around my neck softly.

"kyree i don't feel like doing this with you" i moved his hand from my neck and held it down.

"ard yo" he said yawning.

"you sleepy kah?" i rubbed the side of his face seeing him doze off.

"yeah go to sleep with me k" he mumbled under his breath.

"come on let's go upstairs" i pulled him upstairs by his arm.

i took his gun from his waistband and put it on my dresser. i took his sneakers, shirt, and pants off while he was half way sleep and let him lay down.

i pecked his lips before falling asleep with him.

۵

"kyree what are you doing?" i woke up feeling him suck and kiss on my neck, leaving multiple hickeys.

"shh kato" he said beginning to kiss down my body.

"kyree wh-", "be quiet k you talking too much" he said cutting me off.

he put his head between my legs, he slid his fingers in me easily before sucking my clit. his fingers didn't hurt me at all.

i ran my fingers through his hair, moaning loudly as he explored my lower half with his tongue.

my legs began to shake but he didn't stop, he placed his fingers back in pumping them in and out quickly.

"kyreeeee" i dragged his name out, i felt my climax coming.

"hold it kato" he said sucking my clit while still fingering me.

"please kah" my eyes rolling back as he pumped his fingers quicker inside of me.

"let me taste you k" he said and i released, my juices coating his face and fingers.

"i want to feel you kyree, let me feel you" i reached down grabbing his member but he quickly moved my hand.

"no you not ready, chill out" he pecked my lips before leaving out of my room, i followed him into the bathroom.

"you good k?" kyree asked and i snapped out of my thoughts.

"yeah i'm good, you good bae?" i looked up at him smiling, admiring his looks.

"now i'm your "bae" you funny kato but i'm about to leave" he said trying to walk out the bathroom but i jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"why you leaving me? i don't want you to go yet" i held on to him tightly before he finally wrapped his arms around my legs.

"i'm never fucking you" he laughed while walking us back into my room.

"you really leaving?" i watched as he put his clothes back on and placing his gun back on his waist band.

"yeah i got to handle business, you like getting your nails and hair done right?" he said insinuating that he's leaving to go make money for me.

"i don't want your money kyree but if you leaving hurry up" i rolled my eyes and scrunched up my face.

"fix your attitude" he placed his hand around my neck softly before pecking my lips.

"okay kyree come on" i pushed him out the way and walked out of my room.

"stop acting crazy with me before i fuck you up"

kyree and kato >>>