𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜  ♕

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

"hi stinkyyy" asia said walking in my room.

"hey" i just stared at her with a blank face, i sat up in my bed and grabbed my water off of my nightstand.

"what's wrong?" she said laying across my bed.

"the whole aasi.. sim situation just been on my mind a lot" i rolled my eyes at the thought of that boy, it's like he won't get out my head.

"I was trying to warn you but i know how you're so i didn't want to say anything" asia said causing me to squint my eyes at her.

"what you mean?"

"like you remember when he picked you up? and i was here? i didn't want to say nothing but he was with another girl that day" she said bluntly.

is this bitch dumb or something?

"but asia why didn't you tell me that before i did all that with him? you supposed to be my friend but you was letting me get played" i mean mugged her before laying back down. i turned to the side, putting my back towards her.

"destiny" she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"stop touching me like you any bitch" i moved my shoulder.

"i'm not about to do this with you dess, you blaming me for something i didn't have no control over" she stood up and started putting her belongings together.

"cool. get out."

"troi where the hell are you taking me?" i looked outside through her car windows. i didn't see anything i could recognized.

"remember those boys from the mall?" she smirked at me while pulling up in-front of a house slowly.

"yeah? what about them.." i asked curiously.

"well he wanted me to come see him and his friend that want you here too" she parked the car.

troi always being sneaky but i love her