𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 

"if this girl call my phone one more time" i mumbled to myself, causing kyree to look at me while playing the game.

he grabbed my phone, and picked up troi's call. she called me about three times before this call, i already know what she calling me about so i never answer.

"so first you kidnap my sister for two whole weeks now you answering her phone? you must be crazy or something!" troi said in all seriousness, seeing it was kyree who answered and not me.

"she got y'all thinking i kidnapped her? why you got these people saying i kidnapped you dess?" kyree laughed as i closed my eyes sleepily.

"thinking you did? no you really did" i heard troi say, knowing she was probably mugging in the camera. "anyways tell dess i'm coming over there & tell omir i'ma punch him in his shit. okay?"

"why you being federal? you and your sister fed" kyree said referring to us always saying their government names.

"blah blah blah bye kyree" she put emphasis on his name before hanging up abruptly.

i felt kyree throw my phone down on his bed, i turned my back towards him still trying to fall asleep.

"why you so sleepy, what's wrong?" he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

i can't sleep at other peoples houses comfortably for a while, so i've just been up most nights while he sleeps.

"i'm okay kah, i'm just tired" i mumbled but clear enough for him to understand me.

"you sure?" i felt him sit down in the bed, making me get uncomfortable once again.

"kyree leave me alone" i shifted into a more comfortable position.

"okay sleepy head" he laid on my chest and played with my ear, putting me into a deep sleep quickly.

۵

"dess your sister here, you hear me? wake up" kyree said shaking me out of my sleep.

i opened my eyes quickly, but immediately closed them back because of the lights in his room.

"why you got all the lights on kah?" i opened my eyes again, slowly this time.

"my fault but why you been acting like a baby today?you cool?" he said taking all of the covers off of me and pulling me up by my arms.

"i'm not i'm just sleepy".. "and i keep telling you i'm okay" i pecked his lips before walking to his bathroom.

"why you kiss me with your breath smelling like that?" he said walking in the bathroom with his face scrunched up.

i mugged him while brushing my teeth.

"chill i'm just playing i'll kiss you after you put my d- never mind i was about to say some gay shit" he said laughing and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"pauseeeeeee" i dragged it playfully.

he kissed my cheek before walking towards the bathroom door.

"i love you kyree" i said quietly while he walked out the bathroom, making sure he wouldn't hear me.

"ah troi!" i heard omir yell, troi abusive ass always hitting somebody son.

"it's getting domestic in here now" i walked into the living room seeing troi and O tussling around. "y'all got too much energy" kyree said watching O chase after troi.

i plopped down on the love couch next too kyree, he put his arm around me allowing me to see scrolling on his instagram.

"i have to go see my nana" i frowned at landon's story seeing zion running around causing hell. i grabbed kyree phone, playing the video back over and over again.

"i'm about to take you home" kyree said taking his phone back.

"why?"

"i can tell you miss your folks so i'll take you over there in a couple hours" he said checking the time on his phone.

"i don't want to stay over there for long though because-" he cut me off before i could finish.

"no you staying for a couple days, your mom and your brother need you. i'ma be over there though so it don't even matter" he said.

"do you know my mother? she is not letting you other there" i laughed looking at him crazily.

"no i talked to her already, she cool with it" he said nonchalantly, disregarding what i said.

"we'll see" i shrugged my shoulders watching omir and troi finally sit down.

"you ready?" kyree asked. "i thought you said we was leaving in a couple hours?" i replied back with a question.

"we not going over there yet i'm just about to go handle some business and i want you to come with me." he said pulling me up after him.

"why can't you just come pick me up after you get done?" i whined a little, knowing he don't like that.

"destiny stop whining, and you don't have a choice no more let's go" he said walking out of the door and i followed him.

we rode around for a couple hours, he did his thing while i kept him company. W' girlfriend or whatever i'm supposed to be to him.

we walked in my house, surprisingly the door was unlocked like they had been expecting us because the door never be unlocked.

kyree walked in confidently. "you good gang?" he said dapping up lando.

"you know me, you been treating lil sis right?" lando said before kyree responded.

"of course, wassup fat man" kyree said picking up zion before handing him off to me.

"hey landon" i walked pass my brother, "hey ugly" he said making me roll my eyes.

i followed kyree to the kitchen where my mom was cooking my favorite, they definitely knew i was coming.

my mom faced lit up seeing kyree walk in the kitchen, she so fake. "hey baby" she said hugging him.

"hey ms.nia, how you been?" he said continuing the conversation before they turned all their attention towards me.

"so you think you grown now iris?" my mom said but i wasn't paying her any attention, too busy focused on nana.

"huh?" i said putting zion on my other hip, this lil boy getting heavy.

"well since you act like you can't hear no more, i'll just let you have that one but school starting back up soon so what's your plan? you coming back home?" she eyed me taking the salmon out of the oven.

"mom we can't have this conversation later? i just got here" i put zion down, but he started whining so kyree picked him up.

"destiny don't play with me" she said eyeing me.

"mom okay" i sighed getting irritated, this the reason why i don't want to be over here.

"you know what, just make y'all plates and i'll talk to you before i go to sleep" she shook her head leaving the kitchen.

"now you can make your own plate" i said after kyree laughed at me.

"you better make my plate before i go tell ms.nia" he said standing behind me, looking over at what i was putting on my plate.

"shut up rat"