Voting session!

Hihi guyss,, thanks for reading my story until now! I've probs mentioned this like 100 times already but this is my first story, and its quite trashy and cringe but I hope y'all enjoyed it :> Thank u guys for all the reads and some comments, they really made my day!

Ok but now that I'm done writing this story, I was planning on writing my next. It's still going to be the same ship; Mikayuu/ Yuumika (yes I quite like thinking of them as switches). I already brainstormed a few ideas for my next story and the plot, but I don't know which out of the 2 stories I should write first, so I would like you lovely people to help me make the decision!

Here are your options:

1. Mikayuu prince AU:

The emerald and sapphire empires have been battling it out for centuries, and the wars don't plan to end anytime soon. Through the generations, both families had grown up believing that the other is terrible and that they must take revenge on them. When a peace treaty is settled to bind the two empires together, Yuichiro Amane is forced to marry the prince from the other family, whom he knows he will hate. They are to be married a year later and are not allowed to meet each other until the day. The emerald empire holds a grand masquerade ball where Yuichiro meets a handsome, mysterious man whose name is Mika. Plot twist cause y'all know I love those ;) I've already spoiled too much hehe y'all will just have to wait for when the story comes out to know what happens next </3

2. Mikayuu highschool AU:

Yuichiro just moved to a new school, seraph high. He has a lazy, bad-boy attitude and hates everyone in school except his friend Yoichi. He especially hates popular kids, as he hated watching others get bullied and humiliated by them. Mika is the most popular kid in school, known for his academics and looks. What happens when these complete opposites cross paths? Now let's make it spicier *grins evilly while adding chili* What happens when they start to fall in love?

Just type either 1 or 2 in the comments, and try to vote asap! I'll be giving time for you guys to vote and I'll start writing around Friday ;) 

-------------------

Hey guys! I edited this last chapter to thank you all for the support this story has. I recently started writing a new story called "it all started with Yuu". I haven't had the chance to edit a cover for it but I def will soon! It's about Mikayuu in a college AU where a certain dare given to Yuu on a Friday game night changes his and Mika's lives forever. For the better or for the worse, who knows? Only fate knows what ties the two's bond together. Love. 

Ly guys xx