Meanwhile...

(3rd Person POV)

<In Ferid's office>

Meanwhile, Mika was standing in front of his boss; Ferid Bathory's desk, tapping his foot impatiently and waiting for Ferid to finish drinking his tea and explain his next mission to him. Ferid, unlike Mika, was quite the clown, who loved teasing Mika as he was doing now by drinking his tea slowly. 

(Mika POV)

I slammed my palms upon the old, rickety, mahogany table that creaked under the sudden pressure I put upon it. This seemed to amuse Ferid even further, cause he simply smirked at me, lifting one of his eyebrows in a questioning tone. "What's my mission Ferid." I tried to maintain my cool but being around people like Ferid really pissed me off. However, he was my boss, I have to follow his orders and respect him-

"Mika."

I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at him. He placed his gold china teacup with its matching saucer on the table, looking quite serious. I guessed that my mission would not be the ones that I could get over and done with. 

"Your next mission is to eliminate a raven-haired male with green eyes named Yuichiro Amane. I want you to go on 3 dates with him and get to know him better."

"Hmph," was all I said.

 Ferid rolled his eyes before continuing. 

"After you get to know him better, Kill him."

"Yeah I know the drill Ferid," I said, sighing quietly.

"okay~" he said cheerfully. I was quite amazed at his ability to instantly change moods.

"Also Mika, your first date is 7 pm tomorrow. He already booked a VIP room at *fancy restaurant name blah*. Make sure you look astonishing~"

I was already out the door by then, repeating my new target's name in my head. 

Yuichiro Amane huh... Better get my outfit for tomorrow ready then, he thought, sighing tiredly.