Author's note

Hi guys!! Tysm for reading my story^^

If ur still here and enjoying this trash, I just wanted to say that I removed 4 chapters that I had published before. I removed them because I wanted to publish them after Mika and Yuu have their 2nd date ;). I felt it was quite rushed if they already started doing lovey-dovey stuff after meeting each other for only a few hours. That's why it seemed better to replace those chapters after their 2nd date...Sorry about this- you'll see those chapters again after I write one new chapter of Yuu reporting to Guren about how well the mission is going and vice versa with Mika and Ferid.

I also wanted to thank u guys so much for reading this story! It's my first time writing a story here so it might be rlly bad but I was still really excited to share my Mikayuu assassin AU story with the Mikayuu community; AKA you lovely people :> I only just recently got obsessed with seraph of the end after being recommended by one of my friends (thanks bestiee~). 

Although the anime is good, personally I prefer the manga. There's more shippy scenes compared to the anime if you're down for that. Plus I don't think the anime has a season 3.  

Welp, sorry for boring you with my short note, enjoy the story and as always, rcmd this story to your friends if you like it!

My targetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara