𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦

• • •

"I have to go

"I have to go."

"What?" I question in shock, "I thought we were supposed to be having this chat so you could fuck me."

"Jesus, Thorn." He chuckles leaning forward on the sofa to grab my hands. "That was Coach and there has been a problem. I'm going to go and sort it out, then i'll be back."

"But why can't you go after? We both know I will be asleep by then." I shrug peering up at him innocently. Getting him off has really ramped up how horny I am. Plus despite being so embarrassed about doing that in public it was most definitely the most hottest thing I have ever done. So I'm not mad about it. 

"I can't little thorn, but I'll be back."

• • •

He most defiantly did not come back.

I was pissed. No angry. No I don't even know what I am feeling. Apart of me is hurt which I know is stupid because it's not like he is gone forever.  But past insecurities creep up and I hear her voice in my head sometimes. 

Therapy has been going well and has allowed me to admit that what she did to me was abuse. It was a hard pill to swallow but not harder than the ones she used to give to me.

Yet sometimes my fears are still here and present. That's ok though because it allows me to see how far I have come. By myself. How independent I am, how I am about to become a mom soon to my beautiful little girl. How I vow to never let her go through anything like me or Sloan have.

But I am still pissed at him and somehow we have gone a whole week without actually talking about whatever he wanted to talk about. Deep down I knew what that conversation was going to be but was trying to stay in the little bubble we had created for a bit longer. 

I didn't want anything to burst it.

I didn't want us to go back to how we were because I didn't think I could see him in that way any longer. Fighting with him now would hurt me. It would hurt him too, even if he didn't want to admit it. 

Having just put on the last load of washing for the day and prepared my dinner for tonight I head to the spare room that is going to be the nursery but is currently my design room. We should probably do that soon as I'm in my 3rd trimester now and before we know it she will be here. 

But for now my focus has been on my final project. The one is was stuck on for so long? Yeah it's safe to say I'm not stuck any longer. In fact I don't think I have ever had this many ideas before. The brief was to make one design that would impress the invigilators but I've very clearly abandoned that idea. Having already finished 2 complete outfits I have the sketches to show them a whole line of clothes and I couldn't feel more impressed with myself.