𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 - 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢

• • •

"Oh god

"Oh god."

A chuckle, "you said that last night." is mumbled out from below me. I shift slightly, wondering why I felt so full, why I hurt so much, and who the hell was talking.

"If I knew fucking, you would shut you up. I would have done this a long time ago." A voice drawls removing the arm that was wrapped around me. Keeping me to their chest and it suddenly dawns on me.

I know that voice. No. I would never.

Yet, peering up and spotting the cheeky smirk on his face says everything.

I did. I so did.

"Oh. No. Nope. Nu-uh." I ramble, pushing up from his muscled chest. Then I realise my hair is loose and not confined by a band. What happened? Memories of him tugging on my hair fill my mind, eyes widening as if it is being played in front of my eyes. My cheeks prickle with heat.

"You said that as well. Didn't matter though, you had a safe word." He seems smug, ginger coloured eyes roaming my face.

"Wha- Safeword?" I murmur in disbelief as my mind clouds with flickers from the night.

I hear him snicker below me and I can feel my anger flare. Does he think this is funny?

"Fuck you, Sloan"

"You did last night. Remember the cuffs?"

I go to move off of him but a slight sting halts my movements. Looking down, I see he is still inside of me and before I can think about what I'm doing; I clench around him. I heard his responding groan in the empty room as his hands fly to my hip to stop me from moving.

"Fuck, slowly." He hisses, face screwed up in what looks like pain, yet the hardness of his cock inside me lets me know it's not pain he is in.

"Why? It's not like I'm going to be sore." I scoff out the lie, ignoring the stinging sensations coming from below me.

He raises an eyebrow in challenge before gripping my waist and lifting me off his cock in one go. The sting intensifies and I can't help the whimper that leaves my lips. How hard did we go?

"I fucked you until you passed out. Of course, you're going to be sore."

"I did not." I gasp.

Once again, he raises an eyebrow and the look on his face makes me think I did. God, what a stupid idea that was last night. Why did I think having sex with Sloan Murphy was a good idea?