𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯

• • •

"Look she is waving

"Look she is waving."

Doc points to her little hand on the scan that moves back and forth and I grin because, that is my little girl.

"So everything is ok?" Elle questions eyes wide with worry.

"Everything is looking good yes, just as always try and avoid stressful situations as your blood pressure is still slightly higher then I would like. That is the only thing concerning me right now, baby is gradually growing which is good and she seems to be quiet lively in your belly so they are all good signs."

"Prefect, thank you." I murmur still watching her tiny body on the screen. Each month watching her grow bigger has been a dream and knowing that she is growing well is ever better news.

After scheduling another appointment for when Evanna is 32 weeks we leave and head to our first parenting class.

"I can't believe you are 28 weeks already, its going so quick." I smile turning to watch her poke her bump.

"I know, I literally said the same thing to Shelby the other day." She answers lifting her head to connect her eyes with mine.

"How did that go?" Questioning her I turn to focus back on the road and listen as she begins to speak.

"Really well. We were only supposed to meet up for a drink and lets be honest some food, but we actually ended up spending the whole day together. She's really nice and I accidentally might of also spent the money you gave to me for the nursery on clothes for her. They were really cute." She pouts.

I chuckle lightly shaking my head, "That's okay."

"Really? Are you sure? I can give you the money back when I have some."

"It's perfect, don't worry about it Thorn." And to bet truthful it was. I was glad she was finally buying things for her because it meant she had ignored so of those fears she had before. The way she reacted when I got her clothes was worrying and made me question if she was even going to bond with our baby. Yet seeing her letting go and allowing herself to feel exciting by buying cute things lets me know I don't have to worry about that anymore.

She has been going to 2 therapy sessions a week and is really beginning to open unto me and make some great progress. I'm so proud of her and it makes what I am beginning to feel stronger when I see the growth she is making.

Because fuck it. I do like her.

I'm not going to deny or pretend any longer. I have feelings for her, deep ones at this point but I don't want to put any pressure on her. I know she let it slip that she cared about me but does she care as much as I do? Does she care the same way I do?