𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯

• • •

"You disobeyed me

"You disobeyed me."

"I did no such thing," she murmurs out, eyes wide from the shock of me breaking out of the handcuffs she trapped me with. It hurt like fuck and my wrists are red, but not as red as her little pussy is going to be by the time I'm done punishing her.

"Lying now too? You said one night of control." I recounted, brushing my lips up her neck and tasting her sweet skin, biting slightly before soothing the sting with my tongue. A moan gets stuck in her throat as she tries to muffle her sounds. She doesn't want me to know how much this is affecting her. But her juices dripping down onto my cock tell me a different story.

"Yet you took that control. You took not one, but two orgasms that were supposed to be mine." Snapping her hairband that holds together her soft blonde curls, they tumble around her face and for once she doesn't look so put together.

Her eyes snap open, and she goes to protest, but my thumb rests over her lips, shushing her. "No. I'm talking," I watch for a second.

Her lips puckered against my thumb, and her wide eyes watched me. Her red lipstick has faded, leaving a light red smudge over her lips. God they would look so pretty wrapped around my cock. Maybe that would finally shut her up.

"So now you owe me 2. You're going to give me 2. Understand?" I question.

"Sloan, I -" A smack fills the room and I feel the sting on the palm of my hand so I know she must have felt the effect on her ass.

I shake my head, slowly pushing my thumb between the soft petals of her lips. My thumb is welcomed in the warm, wet heat and I can't help the groan that escapes my lips as my cock twitched inside her.

"Suck," I command gruffly.

She does nothing for a few seconds, wide blue eyes watching me with flushed cheeks. She's embarrassed and I hate I find it endearing. She doesn't deserve to be endearing.

Evanna doesn't do one-night stands, so when she suggested this, I thought she was fucking with me. Turns out she did just want to be fucked.

"You ready, little Thorn?" I murmur, taking my thumb out of her mouth and grasping her throat so it forces her to look me in the eye the entire time. My other hand wraps her hair tightly around my fist and tugs till a small whimper escapes her lips. I take that as my yes and steal a kiss from her lips. I make sure I don't get lost in the softness of her rose petal lips and pull away before she can poison me.

Keeping eye contact my feet find the bed and I watch as she braces herself for the impact of me. Who knew this would be such an ego boost? We are finally in a position where she is no longer in control and won't be for the rest of the night. I know I'm going to enjoy this.