◦༻ 26...What The Hell Is HE Doing Here

"I

"I...I thought you had gone back to your original world!" Pei Ming confessed, the rims of his eyes burning. Y/n pursed his lips, he couldn't maintain a blank smile anymore.
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N CURSED WITH THE MOST FRANTIC SMILE EVER AS HE HURRIED THROUGH THE CROWD OF PEOPLE. A PLOT OF DISTRESS CARRYING ITSELF THROUGH HIS MING. SHE WAS HERE. HE KNEW IT.

     His eyes danced around, trying to catch sight of that deep brown hair that he never knew he would be so anxious to find. The hazel eyes, the quirky smile, the quiet and hushed voice, the natural blush. She had features that at least Y/n couldn't miss.

     Then he caught her. He didn't exactly know how to be honest, she was wearing a hood and mask to cover her nose down, it was just her general aura and eyes that gave it away.

     She was...running away from someone?!

     As soon as their eyes met, Beatrice nearly froze. But couldn't stop running, her eyes had that 'get over here' look to him. But it seemed that they didn't hold all that much hope, after all what did he owe her?   Y/n didn't care about their past at this point, he had other grudges, if he was still mad at her about something that happened in another universe it would just be straight up immature. Unless she didn't change at all, that would be a different story.

     She sped into an alley way and Y/n followed with great speed, his white cape flowing behind him as he rounded the corner and found Beatrice backing into a trap. Cornered by the chaser that Y/n couldn't make out. She was going to back into a teleportation array! If this person had spiritual powers she definitely wouldn't stand a chance if she didn't have some of her own, which was quite unlikely at the moment!

Y/n's mouth dropped from a smile and twitched in anxiety, no way he is about to lose another person from his original world! No matter how bad of a relationship they had!

     Y/n ran forward and quickly intercepted in between the chaser and Beatrice, grabbing her wrist and signaling to her about the teleportation array. She nodded in thanks. He shifted the arrays spiritual control to him very quickly before returning his gaze to the chaser. When he saw who the chaser was, a cold sweat chased up his neck, he smiled out of pure anger this time.

     IS THERE ANYWHERE YOU ARENT PEI MING?!

     Pei Ming's eyes went wide as well. Swimming in a sea of confusion, shock, and adoration all at once. Y/n whipped his head back around to Beatrice. His smile now flustered and a display of something in between hatred and panic.

     "I don't have time to explain at the moment, you don't either. I'm sending you to a friend I made, explain your situation, they'll understand. I'll be there in max two hours." Y/n whisper-yelled, Beatrice nodded quickly before Y/n shoved her backwards into the teleportation array that he recently had taken control of.