◦༻ Misfortune Of A Swan*+*Season II Teaser

     Y/N SNAPPED AWAKE, BREATHING HEAVILY AND IN A POOL OF SWEAT

Y/N SNAPPED AWAKE, BREATHING HEAVILY AND IN A POOL OF SWEAT. BUT A PIERCING PAIN IN HIS STOMACH MADE HIM WANT TO SCREAM AND CRY BUT HE HELD THE URGE BACK WHEN HE SAW WHO WAS STANDING OVER THE BED HE WAS LAID ON.

It was the old man, the old man that sent him here.

Didn't Jun Wu say he was dead?!

Yet again, it wasn't like Jun Wu was all that trustable.

"Hello Y/n," The old man cooed as he fixed his gold glasses, pushing them further up his nose bridge.

Y/n's fists tightened against the silky white sheets, nearly uncontrollable anger rising against his back and weighing down his shoulders, but the pain in his stomach stopped it from running loose.

"What are you doing here?!" Y/n demanded, before coughing a few times, the old man only pat his shoulder.

"I'm here to inform you on what needs to be informed." He said, sweetness teasing his vocal cords as if he didn't get both Y/n and Da Hong into this mess.

"..."

"Where to begin...oh yes!" The old man chirped up.

"First things first, you'll need to read this after I explain." The old man placed a book on a bedside table that had a pure black satin cloth draped over it.

On the table was a candle that held an Orange flame, illuminating the dark yet fancy room. The walls were black and so was most of the furniture, but the table cloths, curtains, and bedspread was silky white.

     Weird, this was all so weird.

Y/n inspected the book cover and his eyes went wide when he fully read it.

Tian Guan Ci Fu
•••
Volume 4 and 5

"Now that we have that all clear, you may be shaken by my next few words so don't get angry at me for speaking my truth."