◦༻ 18...Oh, It's You, Out Of All People

"A-Y/n

"A-Y/n."
"Don't fucking call me that."
༻ ❍ ༺

     "...GIVE THAT BACK OR I'LL KILL YOU." Y/N HISSED, PURE ANGER FLASHING THROUGH HIS VOCAL CORDS.

     "I'm not afraid of death, in fact I want death, so do it please."

     Y/n fell silent, a sudden spark of similarity and another feeling that both couldn't identify fell on a string between the two. Y/n wanted that string to snap, Mu Qing didn't want to as much but still wanted it too.

     Y/n turned around and gave Mu Qing a glare, not an angry glare, but a 'shut the fuck up' glare. Mu Qing could only stand a few feet away with his hat in hand.

     He walked up to Mu Qing and snagged his ponytail, pulling him up close, staring into his eyes with his nearly dead ones. He slammed Mu Qing's head against the stone wall before the martial god blacked out and went unconscious.

     But the only thing Y/n didn't have control of at the moment, was the being outside of the cave.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

     Y/n finally fixed his hat before glancing at his surrounding, making sure the cost was clear.

     His hair danced with the wind, it had gotten abnormally long ever since he had arrived in this world, at this point it reached to his butt. Rather than just below his shoulders when he first arrived.

     He only brushed it off as a custom of Danmei characters, besides his hair was the least he should be worrying about.

    Not for some people of course.

    "Xiu Y/n," Y/n's senses snapped up at this moment and he reached for his sword at the voice.

     But his wrist was secured by a tight hand and he was suddenly spun around and grabbed by the waist; pulled into his attackers embrace.

    He stared into those obsidian eyes.

    Those stupid obsidian eyes that Jun Wu wore.

     "You.." Y/n growled lowly.

     "A-Y/n,"

    Y/n used his other hand to grab Jun Wu's neck and Jun Wu only responded by tightening the hold on his waist and tugging his trapped wrist over his shoulder. Y/n was practically locked in this position with no escape.

      "Don't fucking call me that."

      "Fair enough, Da Hong-" Y/n's hand on his neck tightened and Jun Wu groaned.