◦༻ 5...An Unlucky Person, For Sure

TW⚠️: Blood+Vomit

TW⚠️: Blood+Vomit

Y/n took a deep breath in before saying, "I wouldn't really talk to me,"
༻ ❍ ༺

    Y/N FELT HIS BLOOD RUN ICE COLD AS HE WATCHED YA WENLING'S BODY BE TOSSED INTO A HAY STACK, COMPLETELY FROZEN IN PLACE. HER BLOOD TAINTED THE HAY AND A SUDDEN UPROAR OF PIERCING SCREAMS FILLED THE FIELD. Y/N DIDNT DARE SCREAM, HE WANTED TO, BUT THE SOUND GOT STUCK IN HIS THROAT.

     The demon lady was here, in her original form, and she was looking at Y/n with a bloody smile.

     She waved her fingers in a circle and fog began to envelop the area, clogging everyone's vision.

Y/n wondered if Pei Ming would do anything about this, surely he's trying to? He's a martial god, he has to do something.

Y/n drew his dagger with a shaky hand and held it close to his side. He could only listen for rustles of movement around him, trying to see anything would be a waste of time.

     A movement sounded and the demon lady lunged at him. Y/n shrieked and waved his dagger blindly in her direction, screwing his eyes shut.

He heard a shrill voice yell out as he felt friction around his dagger, and he quickly yanked it back.

     The demon lady with the human face disease tumbled back from Y/n. The bloodshot eyes of the demon went wide with resentment towards the boy.

The dagger had made a cut that went down from her lip to her left eye. The stench of both her and the whole village was horrible with how many dead bodies there were.

Did I really just do that?

Did I actually just not die?

Y/n didn't know a damn thing about using blades, so the fact that he made such a wound that landed right on her eye was beyond shocking.

     The demon lady's face suddenly changed, crinkling into a look of fear as her eyes landed on the dagger itself.

She backed away, scrambling to hold her hand over the stretching gash on her face. Y/n held his breath as he stumbled back as well, heart pounding from the adrenaline.

     "No, no, no, no!" Her high voice was full of fear, as if all her anger had disappeared.

     "How the hell did you get that dagger?!"

     "..."

     "It was supposed to be buried along with the rest of Wuyong thousands of years ago! The only person who could ever tame it was Da Hong!"

     What is a Wuyong?

Is it about something I haven't read yet?!

     Y/n lifted the dagger above his head with shaky hands and thrust it through the air, it sliced through the fog and stabbed into the gray flesh of the demon's chest.