◦༻ 15...Blood Stains A Swan

He was blind and numb to the lotus flower

He was blind and numb to the lotus flower. Numb to the swan feather placed in his cold, dead, hand.
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N CROSSED HIS ARMS AND USED HIS EYES TO SCAN THE INTERIOR. EMPTINESS OF THE COLD TEMPLE HAUNTED THE AREA AS YA WENLING LIT A FEW CANDLES TO CREATE LIGHT.

     The temple was intricately decorated and covered in murals with one statue of General Ming Guang in the center. Since there were so many murals taking up space there weren't many windows, if there were they all had curtains or shutters.

     "Okay, if anything dangerous happens scream or knock over that vase and we'll come running in." Mei said, pointing to a dust covered vase in corner, covered in once intricate patterns that were now nearly faded away.

     "Okay, but don't come in unless I do that or it's been over 20 minutes." Y/n said, as he began to close curtains and Mei went for the shutters.

     When all was closed and a few candles were lit Mei and Ya Wenling left the temple and closed the huge and overwhelming doors behind them leaving a last streak of wind to whistle through that make Y/n shiver slightly as it danced through his clothes.

     Y/n took the lotus dagger out of his pocket and placed it on the alter after brushing away some dust with the sleeve of his outer robe. He heard a slight shuffle and whipped his head around.

     Already?! I barley had to do any shit!

     Y/n made eye contact with the god for a few seconds before he got straight to the point, holding a hand up to shut down whatever Pei Ming was about to say.

     "Get rid of the red string."

     "Why?" Pei Ming said as he took a step closer, hands behind his back.

     "It's embarrassing, I'm not one of your lovers, and most importantly you can't just pick who you want to be yours." Y/n snapped back with still crossed arms.

     He glared bullet holes into Pei Ming's eyes; but the only response to his glaring was a soft and teasing stare. And before Y/n could register a sudden quick movement and grab, he was tilted into a position that locked him into Pei Ming's grasp. They may have had similar strength (taking away Pei Ming's spiritual power), but Y/n couldn't comprehend how the man could handle him so easily. It got on his nerves far too much for it to be healthy.

     Pei Ming had one hand curled around Y/n's waist; gently kneading the tense feeling off of Y/n's skin while the other hand holding his chin and tilting it up so that their faces alined only so far apart. Y/n was somewhat grateful in a one sided way that Pei Ming was making him less stressed with his soft touches. He was already in a bad mood, so having Pei Ming here (even if he was the reason for Y/n's bad mood), who knew how to calm him down with just a few touches, was a plus thinking of anyone else that could've appeared.