◦༻ 21...Welcome Back

"You're truly, a misfortunate swan

"You're truly, a misfortunate swan."
༻ ❍ ༺

     "XIU Y/N,"

     Y/n's head slowly turned at the sound of the old man's voice.

     "What," Y/n hissed as he crossed his arms over his chest, that was now covered by his newly acquired robe.

     He decided on the orange toned one in the end since it was an opposite look for 'death' since frankly he wanted nothing to do with death, as well as the white lace cape that replaced his black veiled hat which he abandoned by tossing it into a lake.

(Check last chapter for Y/n's new clothing)

     "You abandoned my gifts." The old man said as he strode closer, his face crinkled up in a way that made it seem like he was scolding a child.

     "Yea," Y/n replied lazily as he turned away begging to walk away and ignore the old man.

     Just fuck off, old bastard.

     "Chen Chuntao," Y/n's head whirled around.

     He drew his sword that was now instead of on his back, was hidden in his white cape and he pointed it at the old man's neck.

     "Stay away from her and the kids." Y/n glared at the old man and his anger began to fuel a dark aura around him.

     10

     10 seconds was all it took, for Y/n's aura to go crazy and unleash resentment.

     9

     8

     7

     6

     The old man remained silent, an unreadable look on his face.

     5

     4

     3

"Well,"

     2

     "It's a little too late for them Xiu Y/n, your misfortune only brought you to this point. As a swan too. So, don't blame me."

     1

"You're truly, a misfortunate swan."

     The old man had a sly look plastered on his face, Y/n wanted to skin it off with his bare hands.