Sibling Drama

Hello! Before I get to the epic Sister vs. Sister battle you all have been waiting for, I want to flex real quick.

Look what I did

Look what I did. :P

  I love it. 😩

  "Where is Omega, Tech?" I ask, running back through the streets, my boots rubbing my heels.

"It appears she is in the sewer pipes, with the woman following close behind her."

"Kriffing hells." I mutter, turning into an alley. "Send me her location."

Seeing a sewer entrance, I yank the cover out of the concrete. Theres a short grey ladder and I clamber down, not bothering to put the cover back on.

As I run, I calculate my options of attack. She is going to be armed-- with either a blaster or a knife, this is an absolute. But I can't hurt her. Not my sister.

I just have to deflect her attacks long enough to get Omega back to the ship, using myself for a distraction.

She won't fall for it. She will try to take me out as fast as possible.

I jump over a puddle, nearing Omega's location. I hear Wrecker's deep voice echo through the tunnels, and I Speed up, almost running into Omega. She cries out, jumping back, before she realizes it's just me. She clings to me, her body shaking as she says my name over and over.

"Thank the maker." I murmur, pulling her into a hug. There's a clang, and I look up to see Fennec standing above a fallen Wrecker. Her fierce brown eyes look out at me from her helmet, and I inhale deeply.

"Go." I say to Omega, shoving her towards the nearest ladder before standing. I hear Omega reach the ladder, her boots clanging as she starts up it.

"It's been a while, sister." Fennec calls, taking a step forwards.

I adjust my stance.

"It certainly has." She nears me, before stopping.

"I didn't expect you to be hanging out with a band of clones, Ava."

No-one has called me that in a long time. I shake it off.

"They are like family." I say curtly. "They have taken care of me."

"Oh," Fennec said, a hint of mockery in her voice. "Just like I did for years?"

My anger flares and I take a threatening step towards her.

"When I took this protection detail we agreed to part ways." I snap.

"Yes. But I never agreed to lose my sister." She snaps back.

I attacked first, doing a quick uppercut to knock off her helmet, before attempting to sweep her feet.