After Omega

Hello! This chapter was difficult for me to write because I haven't seen this episode in so long. But anyway, I hope you enjoy!

   (Also, live action Hunter is so pretty I can't-)

I strap my chest plate to myself, whistling a tune under my breath.

After our deep heart to heart last night, I fell asleep in my chair. Hunter had laid me down on the seats, setting a pillow under my head, before moving back to the boy's bunks. I'm not sure how to thank him... but I think he already knows I appreciate it.

A hand is placed on my shoulder, and I turned to look at Hunter. He spares me a small smile.

"How are you feeling today, Del?" He asked. I shrug.

"Better, I think. I got a little bit of sleep last night. How are you, Sargent?" I asked.

"I'm fine as long as you are, Mesh'la." He said, moving to the belly of the ship. I smile like an idiot, a giddy feeling filling my stomach. Taking a deep breath to compose myself, I follow behind him.

Tech and Omega are seated in the two rotating chairs that face a wall of screens. Tech is tapping away at a data pad, and Omega is staring mesmerized at the planets on the screen. Hunter drapes an arm over Omega's chair, giving her a small smile before looking at Tech.

"How are we looking, Tech?" He asks. Tech frowns, pushing his goggles up the bridge of his nose.

"Without the republic to provide us supplies, we'll have to get require Necessities- Rations, water, fuel— ourselves, with the few credits we have."

"We have a bigger problem." Echo says, slipping into the room. "Com chatter has our ship's signature on a wanted list." I groan, leaning against the wall.

"That makes it difficult." I say, crossing my arms.

"It's fine. I will just scramble it." Tech says, his eyes traveling back down to his Data pad.

"You can do that?" Wrecker asks, placing one of his big hands on the back of Tech's seat.

"Of course I can. Although, I need to land in order to preform these modifications. By my calculations, the closest planet is...." He types into the computer, looking up when it beeps. "Pantora."

"Well," Hunter says, straightening. "Pantora it is." The group moves out of the room towards the front of the ship, and I sit down in the seat Tech formerly occupied.

"What do you think, Omega?" I ask, leaning back into the chair.

She smiles at me, mimicking my motions.

"I think its wonderful."

(Time Skip brought to by Omega.)

(That's it.)

I held Omega's hand as we stood outside yet another shop, watching Hunter try to sell supplies to yet another shop owner. This one was an alien with three eyes, and a long snout that had a small mouth. On his hands where large, their nails having long points.

Omega slips out of my hand, moving to look at the collection of stuffed toys the shopkeeper had for sale.

I cross my arms across my chest, watching the passerby.

"Somethings not right." I mutter to Echo, who, currently, is disguised as a droid. I felt eyes on me, but as I looked around, no one was sparing us a second glance.

"Look what I found." Omega chirps, handing Echo a small stuffed clone trooper doll. Echo takes it, gently moving it with his screwdriver hand.

"If you're looking to sell something," I look up at the shopkeepers words, hopeful. "How about your droid?"

I stare at Hunter as Echo looks up, shocked.

"Droid."

"He's not for sale." I say quickly, giving the shopkeeper a tight smile.

"He's a military prototype." Hunter explains, placing a hand on the counter.

  "Military, aye?" The shopkeeper says, putting a hand on his chin.

  I watch Echo's visor turn to Hunter, and I could almost see his expression.

  "I'll give you 2,000." The shopkeeper says. Hunter pauses, his eyes turning towards towards his brother.

  "Hmmm." He says, before turning back to the shopkeeper. "Give me a minute." He says, walking out to us.

   "No, no no." Echo says, turning away from him and crossing his arms. "You can't be serious."

  "We need the credits." Hunter says, putting an arm over his brother's shoulder. "Once we get the supplies, I'll give you the signal and you can get out of here."

  My eyes widen.
  "You're kidding." I say to him with disbelief.

  "We need the credits, Del." He repeats, and Echo sighs.

  "Fine, but not at that price. I'm worth more then 2,000." He mutters.

  "Right." Hunter says, spinning him around. "Make it 4,000." He says to the shopkeeper, holding up four fingers.

  "Three." The shopkeeper negotiates.

  "Deal." Hunter says quickly, moving forward to collect his payment. Echo sighs deeply, his shoulders sagging. I place a hand on his arm.

  "If you can't get out, I will personally come shoot you out." I say, walking a ways into the shop with him.

  Echo moves to stand in front of the shopkeeper, who grabs his arm and yanks it toward him for inspection.

  "Careful with him." I snap before I can stop myself. "I mean, he's, uh, a limited edition." I quickly say, trying to save my little mistake.

  Hunter raises his eyebrows at me, and I glare at him. He is the dumbass selling his own brother, not me.

  As if agreeing that Echo was in good condition, the shopkeeper handed Hunter a pile of credits.

  "Here's your payment." He said, before dragging Echo to the back of the shop. I stare after him, angry that we had to do this.

  "Omega?" Hunter says, and I spin around, cursing.

  Sure enough, there is no sign of the girl anywhere.
  "I turn around for two kriffing seconds—" I run out into the street. "Omega!" There's no answer.

   "I'll head this way!" I yell, jogging down the street. "Comm if you find her!" I turn without waiting for an answer, running through passerby.

  "Omega!" I call, cupping my hands to my mouth. "Omega!"

   "Are you looking for someone?" A voice asks, and I turn to see and elderly male togrula, selling what looked like candied fruit.

  "I'm looking for a girl." I say quickly. "She small, blonde, and would be by herself."

He frowns.

  "I am sorry, but I haven't seen her."

  "Thanks anyway." I say, moving away.

  "Omega!"

My comm beeps, and Hunter's voice can be heard.

  "A woman, she.." he pauses, groaning. "She's highly trained. I think she's a bounty Hunter. She has Omega."

  I pause, slowing to a stop.

  Only one female bounty hunter I know of could have taken him.

My sister is after Omega.