Four

Let me start off by saying *sorry* that I haven't posted the last two or three days... my work has been nuts and I got ahead with my college work as well.. 

Now... Onto the story

🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️

"Hello!" Ariel spoke to everyone after she was sitting down. Her face held a bright smile even with the tension in the room.

Everyone accept Bella gave a soft hello towards the red hair women. Rosalie and Emmett even coming in to stand behind the couch she sat on.

Ariel turned towards Bella who did not give a hello back. Ariel's face held on of confusion, she started to wonder if the brunet girl was having trouble hearing her.

Not wanting to be rude, Ariel scooted closer towards the edge of the couch as she waved her hands in the direction of Bella, when she noticed the women look towards her Ariel gave a bright smile.

"Hello!" she spoke.

Everyone in the room held an unneeded breath as they watched Bella's facial expression change.

~~~~

Bella turned her glare towards Ariel as she heard her speak. The words that left Bella's mouth was not one anyone was expecting to hear. 

"You are mistaken if you think you can stay here." Bella stood up crossing her arms. She was not paying attention to any of the Cullen's reactions. "You need to go to a hospital, not knowing what the basic utensils are?" 

"I..." Ariel's bottom lip trembled. "I.. don't understand." Tears are currently building in her eyes. 

"Isabella Mare Cullen!" Edwards voice was rising as he spoke. "That is no way to speak about a family member.!" He turned his golden eyes that now held anger within them. 

Ariel looked around the living room before standing up running towards the door. She was about to open it before Esme caught her wrist. 

"Do not leave love." Esme voice spoke softly. 

"She said..." Ariel voice was a shaky whisper, tears stained her cheeks. "I can't.." 

Esme shook her head before bringing her mate into her arms. "You are loved here." Esme whispered. "Mommy got you." Esme ran her fingers through Ariel's hair as she led the child like women towards the living room again.

"Isabella!" Carlisle held a blank facial expression "If you are going to be disrespecting Esme and I true mate, you can no longer stay within this house. I will give you a choice to either change your attitude or I will have you leave this house." 

Bella stood shocked before storming out of the room, the Cullen's could hear the door slam before they could no longer hear her within the location. 

"I... I didn't wanna" Ariel buried her face against Esme chest. The women was much taller then Ariel was so it made the actions easy. 

Carlisle shooed everyone out of the room before moving over towards his two mates. He was heart broken at the fact that Ariel was feeling heart by his daughter in laws actions. 

"Love." Carlisle spoke as he moved them towards the sofa. "You are not allowed to go anywhere okay?" He placed his fingers under Ariel chin, having the female look at him. 

Ariel nodded, attempting to clean her face from her face. 

"Good." Carlisle spoke, before placing a kiss upon her cheek. 

Ariel could not help the giggles that escaped her lips. She clapped her hands together before looking towards the male. "Again, Again, Again!" 

Carlisle glanced towards Esme with a knowing look before smiling down towards Ariel, he placed another kiss upon her cheek before moving so Ariel was squished between the two golden eye people. 

Bonus Content

* Hello lovely fishes! Thank you for reading, if you do not feel like commenting anything upon the story can then can you answer the following question: 

            --> Do you use a type of fidget toy? If so tell me what one!  

                                              --> I personally have two popits and then just ordered one of them soft dough balls? This one has a smile face upon it so I am waiting for it to come in. 

* If you do not remember what Ariel looks like, please refer to the image posted towards the bottom of the page under the tab titled Intro.

* Just a warning, I am a full time college student and also I am a teachers assistance for Pre K students. This means that I may not be able to post every single day. I will try though!

Thank you for reading!!!