Three

Ariel currently was sitting within a kitchen chair. She had kitchen silverware  upon the table top and her red hair messily pulled into a bunch where you could see the top of the fork sticking out of the top. Esme was standing at the stove with a pot of noodles currently boiling. She was trying not to let her laugh interrupt the very child like female who sat in front of her. 

Carlisle was standing in the door way, his arms folded while studying the two females. The only thought within his mind you could see upon his face as he wondered how he got so lucky to have two women in his life. 

Within the living room upon the couch sat Bella. Alice, Jasper and Edward where speaking in a hushed whisper. Ariel could not hear the conversation going on however the golden eye couple within the kitchen could hear a heated argument going on. 

Rosalie and Emmett where standing in the hall way that separated the two spots in the house hold. Rosalie currently being held back by Emmett as she wished to smack a certain human upon her head. 

"She needs mental help." Bella stated mater of fact. She did not have any hesitation in her voice as she thought the Cullen's where wrapped around her fingers. 

Jasper could not help the chuckle that escaped his lips. He was confused about the feeling of protection he felt towards the red hair women within the kitchen. He knew that Alice along with Rosalie and Emmett felt the same feeling towards Ariel. 

"Bella." Jasper spoke, He kept his arm upon Alice's waist in fear he might jump and harm Bella. "Ariel is special to this family. You can see that on Esme and Carlisle face." He turned towards the kitchen before shaking his head. 

"Special?" Bella spit the word before quickly correcting her voice. Thinking that none of the Cullen's caught on to her slip up. "I am Edwards mate. She is a women who was found naked upon a beach where she has no knowledge of how she got there." 

"That is true." Edward spoke. "Ariel seems to have zero idea about anything. All you can hear within her mind is... innocents and unsure about what ever she might have within her sight.." Edward seemed to have a small smile upon his face as he spoke. 

"Oh so you can read her mind?" Bella turned a glare towards Edward. "Yet you can never read my mind." She held her stare before looking down. 

"Bella." Edward reached up pinching the bridge of his nose before letting out a sigh. "We have been over this how many times." Turning towards the brunette who sat upon the couch "No one knows why we can not read your mind. Eleazar said you are a shield. Remember?" He looked towards his wife with an unsure look upon his face. 

All the conversation stopped as they heard the sound of stumbling feet approaching. Esme was currently holding Ariels side while Carlisle was behind the two with a look of amusement upon his face. 

"Hello!" Ariel spoke to everyone after she was sitting down. Her face held a bright smile even with the tension in the room. 

Everyone accept Bella gave a soft hello towards the red hair women. Rosalie and Emmett even coming in to stand behind the couch she sat on. 

Ariel turned towards Bella who did not give a hello back. Ariel's face held on of confusion, she started to wonder if the brunet girl was having trouble hearing her. 

Not wanting to be rude, Ariel scooted closer towards the edge of the couch as she waved her hands in the direction of Bella, when she noticed the women look towards her Ariel gave a bright smile. 

"Hello!" she spoke. 

Everyone in the room held an unneeded breath as they watched Bella's facial expression change.

Bonus Content

* Hello lovely fishes! Thank you for reading, if you do not feel like commenting anything upon the story can then can you answer the following question ....
                            How should Bella change in the story. Should she be turned into a vampire by another person and then cause harm towards the Cullens? or.. Should she stay human and attempt to split up Ariel and her two mates...

* If you do not remember what Ariel looks like, please refer to the image posted towards the bottom of the page under the tab titled Intro.

* Just a warning, I am a full time college student and also I am a teachers assistance for Pre K students. This means that I may not be able to post every single day. I will try though!

Thank you for reading!!!