Chapter 19

Nate POV

After Derek and I spoke and we became friends and I joked about how one day he almost broke my jaw he apologized again we walked down where everyone was sitting I ran and sat on my boyfriends lap. After dinner everyone left except for Felix.

"I think I should give you a day with your parents." I shook my head.

"No I need you." He chuckled.

"I know baby but you need some times with them I promise to spend all day with you next week but tonight and tomorrow have them with your parents." I huffed and said ok he pecked my lips and left I sat with my parents and we spoke all night and next day my dad took us out and I forgave them so things were getting better.

*********

It's been a week since I met my friends and they seem busy doing god know what. It's weekend and I am bored no one is picking my call and my parents been avoiding me. My boyfriend is also somewhere busy like seriously? everyone of them is busy leaving me here alone. What am I suppose to do. I took an ice cream and went in my room watching The Vampire Diaries again from start after what looks like an three hours I got a call from Felix saying to wear formal we going on date.

First he ignore me the whole day then take me on date. NICE. I got ready and he picked me back I kept ignoring till I don't know where we reached he seemed a bit nervous I chucked it. What looks like a fancy restaurant we got down he held my hand without a word we got it and his hands were shaking so I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He nervously chuckled.

"N-nothing." He looks suspicious. We walked in he smiled. "Table for two." The waitress took us to our place we sat and ordered drinks.

"What's the matter Felix , nope do not say nothing" before he cut me.

"I'm nervous because we came on date after long time." I raised my eyebrow. He chuckled. Again he zoned out the waitress came with our drinks. After drinking there was silent music. "Dance with me?" I nod my head and smile.

"I always planned to dance on prom with you but we missed it so here is our prom dance." I looked down. We were having slow dance.

"I'm sorry I made you miss prom and graduation." I whispered.

"Nothing's more important than you , love not even school." I rest my head on his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." I closed my eyes enjoying the his heartbeat more than the music. "I love you to the moon and back." I pulled away he smiled and he moved back and got on his one knee my jaw dropped. "Will you marry me ?" He was holding red velvet box in it was simple yet beautiful silver rings with 3 diamonds.

"YES GOD YES." I yelled and I heard people cheer when I looked it was our family and friends. Felix stood up and slid the ring in my finger I took the bigger one and slid into his. Everyone came forward and congratulated us and my mom's eyes were filled with tears.

"God I was so nervous." Felix chuckled. He's father came forward.

"Son I know how much Nate means to you and I know the first time I met him I took you away from him for a month or so. And Nate I'm sorry for that. So I was thinking to gift you both something." And he handed us keys we were confused. "Your new house keys." Everyone gasped my eyes widened. "Ya there is the big house but I figured its too big for the two of you alone so I got you this house and once you both plan extending the family you can move there and that house is on your name Felix." My face reddened on word extend Felix chuckled on my reaction.

After we thank him we had dinner and after that we all went to Felix home and his father asked everyone to spend the night.

It was one of the most perfect night out there. All I had around me is the most important people in my life and nothing else mattered at that point.