Chapter 9

Felix POV 

After our perfect date things went a little unexpected but I know my friends they will come around and I know they ain't homophobes but they overreacted. My baby sobbed he thinks he ruined my friendship with my friends but I know everything's gonna be alright.

I stopped on his driveway I wont leave him alone tonight seeing him crying still.

"Baby let's get in." I opened his door held his hand and we walked in and we found Kai sitting in living room with Nate's parents. Kai saw us and stood coming towards us and he took Nate in his embrace I glared at him he rolled his eyes.

"I figured he will blame himself." Kai told me. I nodded my head and saw Nate's parents standing behind Kai in their frowns.

"What's going on?" They were confused. Nate pulled back from Kai's embrace and came to mine and I held him tight.

"M-Mom dad Felix and I are d-dating and he's m-my boyfriend." His dad chuckled and ruffled his hairs.

"We know baby." His mom said.

"Is this why you're so worked up?" Nate shook his head.

"I ruined e-everyone's f-friendship." I pulled back and cupped my hands on his cute cheeks.

"No , ok. you did nothing. We're talking to them on Monday so relax please." How do I assure him more than I did.

"Ok what's actually going on?" They asked again. So I explained everything to them and held my cute little pouty baby boy in my arms. He's mom came and pulled him away and held him in her embrace.

"Is it fine if I stay back with him tonight? I don't want him to cry himself to sleep. Please" I pleaded.

"Sure son." His dad pat my back "Take care of my boy."

"Definitely." After saying goodnights Nate , Kai and I walked in to Nate's room I sat on his bed and pulled him on my lap and Kai sat on chair. After a while Nate slept.

"Did you talk to them?" He nodded his head.

"They ain't taking it well. Not that they are being homophobes but I'm sure they have a reason." I agreed.

"That I'm sure but they overreacted."

"Exactly but now just take care of this little guy he is so sensitive." I looked at my sleeping angel.

"That he is." I smiled and suddenly camera click sound came I looked up seeing a grinning Kai showing me the picture of me smiling at my beautiful sleeping Angel.

"Send me." He did and I kept it as my lock and home screen both. After a while Kai left I removed Nate's pant left him in his boxers and changed his hoodie into comfy shirt I removed my pants only leaving my shirt so I don't freak him out. I laid on my back and pulled my baby and he held me and I kept his head on my chest. And slept with my angel.

********

The next day went by blur I spent it with my baby and he was fine and we stayed home watched Netflix and ate pizza and ice creams.

It was Monday morning I asked him to changed and wait for me. Till then I went home had shower and changed my clothes and drove back to pick my boyfriend. And we drove to school he seemed nervous but told me because he had to face Aiden and Nolan. And I pecked his lips and we left the car I intertwined our hands and walked to school. The whisper started but we didn't receive disgusted looks or bad comments which I was grateful for , that's the last thing I need for my Nate to face.

Kai was waiting for us and we walked near the lockers and found Aiden and Nolan standing there so we walked towards them and they were about to leave.

"Guys please listen." I started.

"No Felix there is nothing to listen to." What's wrong with them?

"Nolan's right so save your explanation." This time Nate spoke.

"I'm s-sorry guys." He unconsciously pouted. My baby.

"No Nate it has nothing to do with you , in a way it did but no." Ok I'm confused.

"Ya Nate we have been friends for past a month or so you owe us nothing." Nolan explained.

"Guys then what's wrong? Why the drama?" Like seriously why?

"Since when Kai knows about you guys?" Aiden asked.

"Well let's say I am the reason they are together." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Is it?" Nolan asked me.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"He gets to know everything and we get to know 'by mistake' how's that fair ?" So this is the reason? I'm confused.

"You guys think how kiddish we are being but this hurts Felix. We have been best friends since we were in diapers and you always shared everything with us too Felix we all always shared but for the past two years you keep hiding everything from us and only Kai gets to know." I knew where this conversation was going.

"So what now you guys are jealous? You guys literally made little guy cry the entire weekend because of your jealousy." Nate was quiet the whole time.

"Sorry Nate but it hurts. Lets go Nolan." And they left I sighed in frustration I took Nate in my arms and kissed his head I looked up seeing Derek staring with a look I can't explain what , on his face. I rolled my eyes and showed him middle finger and walked away.

The whole day went on and Nate was feeling better and during lunch time I took Nate to have lunch from a diner near school and after school we drove to his house.