Chapter 17

Nate POV

Everything's dark. Every time I try opening my eyes I can't. I feel myself walking in a tunnel but at end I see a light but that's so far. I try reaching it but I feel every time I walk towards it , it goes farther away.

I hear someone talking more like I hear Felix I try reaching his voice but it's getting far. I try calling his name but nothing's happening. After I don't know how long I reached the end of tunnel.

"Baby wake up I miss you . I love you so much." Someone held my hand and I tried squeezing their hand. I felt them gasp. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting the light in which ever place I am and then I turn only to find my most handsome boy who's face I have missed. He looks like he haven't slept or eaten for like year. He has dark circles under his eyes and he have lost a lot of weight. But he is still he is the most handsome man. "Baby." He sounds exhausted.

"H-Hi b-baby." My throat was sore. I turned around I found my parents and Felix's father and our friends with Derek and there was a man too whom I haven't seen before. Everyone looked shock but why? Except for Felix others looked like they have seen ghost.

"I told you my baby will come back to me." Felix voice held anger. "I knew my love wouldn't leave me." He whispered to himself more than others. After a while the doctor send them all out to check on me I slowly drifted to sleep.

*******

I felt pair of lips on my face. I opened my eyes and met the beautiful gray eyes. I smiled he smiled back and helped me sit. He helped me drink water. My parents sat on chairs with his father and all five guys sat on sofas. I felt something was wrong. I locked my eyes with my mom she stood and run towards and threw her arms on me and cried and apologizing for what I don't know when she pulled back there was guilt in her eyes. In fact I saw the same guilt in everyone's eyes except Felix.

"H-how long am h-here a-and w-what happened." I asked no one just waiting for the answer.

"What's the last thing you remember?" The stranger man stood. I looked at him. "I'm officer Jacob." I nod my head.

"I was a-at school waiting f-for my boyfriend and m-my friends and then everything went blank."

"Think , try to remember." I thought again by the time I locked my eyes with Derek I remembered the scene.

"I um I remember being beaten b-by my bullies and the last thing I saw was Derek asking me not to close my eyes." The officer nodded his head and pretty much explained everything then he looked at Felix and told me Felix made sure they stay in jail for the longest they can. I took Felix hand in mine. The officer left after a while. Everyone came asking how am I and gave me hug.

"We are sorry son." My dad broke the silence. I gave him confused looks and he continued. "You have been in coma for 7 months." My eyes widened I looked at Felix now this explains why he looks like this. "A month ago the doctor told us that you have one month if you didn't wake up they remove the oxygen and wires and today was the day and almost your heartbeat stopped. We all gave up two months ago if it wasn't for Felix they would've removed it two months ago. And when your heartbeat stopped Felix was ready to kill the doctor and he was the first one noticing your movements he knew you would wake up." I looked at up at Felix.

"I wouldn't leave you, would I?" He shook his head. At some point I was hurt that my parents gave up so I didn't want to see them or talk to them or anyone for that matter. "Felix can you ask them to leave? Like everyone , please." I said it loud and clear. He looked at everyone but said nothing because everyone heard it.

"I'm so sorry little guy we all are sorry." I chuckled at Kai. I was still looking at my boyfriend everyone sighed and said sorry. Once they left I couldn't control my tears.

"Shh shh baby. I got you." He came sat on bed and held me in his embrace.

"T-Thank you f-for not giving u-up on me." I sobbed he kissed my head.

"Never , I would never give up on you , got it. I can't live without you so giving up on you wasn't an option." I held him tight.

"I love you so much." He pecked my forehead.

"I love you too so much baby."