Chapter 14

^^Derek^^

---------------------

Warning : Homosexual slur

Nate POV

Today is final match and it's getting hard for our team but I am sure they will make it. And luckily we won against Greenwood High school. I ran where all players were and jumped on my boyfriend he held me on time I wrapped my legs on his waist and we kissed. I felt eyes on me I looked around all were busy with their friends I chucked it.

After we had a group hug they went to change so I walked near the boys locker room till they come out so we go celebrate. I got some strange feelings I turn back no one was around. Suddenly a hand closes my mouth and I'm being picked up and whoever was it took me somewhere behind the field. And threw me on ground when I turned I knew am dead.

What are they doing here? But seeing them wearing Greenwood High School football uniform answers my question.

"Look who's here." The same disgusting voice of Owen , Silas and James were laughing (if you don't remember them they are my ex bullies.)

"Isn't it the fag here." Silas laughs as if he said the hilarious joke.

"Did you see he got himself a boyfriend." They laugh.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I tried yelling at them. Owen kicked my stomach.

"The last time we spared your life , you first got us expelled then your father makes sure we get no admission in any school and when finally we get and we work hard to get football scholarship and that is taken by your boyfriend by ruining our game." Owen yells angrily. And he punches my face. They fall on me and kick me and punch me everywhere they can.

"Let me go." They laugh and hit me more I started losing consciousness. Felix help me. I feel like I'm bleeding from everywhere.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK , LEAVE HIM ALONE." That is a familiar voice but I guess I'm dying. Suddenly Owen's been pulled away from me. After few minute or hour I don't know "Hey Nate please stay with me do not close your eyes please." I smile

"Derek." And everything goes blank.

_____________________________

Felix POV

Finally we won I am so happy. Football is my second love and my Nate is my first love. Speaking of love where is Nate I told him to wait for me till I shower and meet the doctor , there were three guys from opposite team who were playing dirty and I got injured because of them. And I made sure they get kicked out of the game.

After 10 minutes I met Kai , Aiden and Nolan near the parking lot.

"Have anyone seen Nate? I have been calling him but he doesn't pick the call."

"No we were together we didn't see him maybe he left with his parents." Ya maybe

"Ok let's go." My phone rings what why is Derek calling me ? You may think why I have Derek's number? Ya we have football team group chat so everyone's number is saved. I pick.

"Hel-" he cut me.

"F-Felix p-please help." I was worried hearing the Derek speaking as if someone close to him died.

"Derek what's wrong." That got the attention of Kai , Aiden and Nolan.

"N-Nate." That's it.

"What the fuck did you do to Nate and where is he ?"

"N-Not me but please hurry up, behind the field." And he cut the call I ran towards the field with my friends behind me and from far I see 4 figure laying unconscious and one sitting on knees near one of the bodies. Reaching near them seeing the three people are the opposite team players and Derek have blood everywhere but what makes me stop breathing is my baby laying lifeless.

"No no no no please no." I pick him and place him on my lap. "Baby enough now open your beautiful eyes please." I sniff. Suddenly the siren sound comes I guess someone has called for ambulance the paramedic comes trying to take my baby from me I shake my head.

"Please let us help him." I nod and sit in ambulance and I hold my baby's hand. He can't leave me right? After god knows how long we reach the hospital and they take Nate to ICU. I fell on my knees waiting for the doctor I heard 4 sounds of sob I turn and see Kai , Aiden , Nolan and surprisingly Derek I get up and hold his collar.

"What did you do?" He wipes his tears.

"I tried saving him , when I was leaving I remembered that I left my bag on the field so when I passed the field I saw the 3 opposite team guys beating Nate so I punched them and I guess they were Owen , Silas and James who were playing dirty today. But I was late to reach." And something clicked.

"What are their name's again?" I asked to confirm.

"Owen , Silas and James." I clench my hands.

"What's the matter Felix." Kai asked.

"They are the reason Nate left his old school and they are the reason for Nate to be in the hospital for the second fucking time. They were his bullies. If anything happens to my baby I swear I will not leave them."

"We wont leave them." They corrected including Derek. I looked at him.

"Why? I mean why help him and call me when this is what you have always wanted?" He looked shocked.

"No Felix , no I never wanted this for Nate I never will. I agree I always scared him because I liked annoying him. Tell me one time I bullied him? Or one time I said something or did something to him? Never because he reminds me of my younger brother who left me years ago." He sounded genuine I nodded my head.

After a while Nate's parents came and the police was here they spoke to Derek since he's the witness. After 2 hours doctor came out. We rushed to him.

"Doctor how's my son." Nate's mom asked.

"He's broken 3 ribs each side. And has many broken bones on hands and legs and a hard hit on head." My tears fell knowing how hurt my baby was getting when I was showering. "There is no good news but he's internal bleeding finally stopped which is a good thing. But due to a lot of blood lose , he's in coma and he can wake up now or tomorrow or a year later or 5 years later or maybe never. All you can do is pray for him or say your goodbyes. We never know." I was so pissed I wanted to kill the doctor so I tried I held him by collars.

"You're a fucking doctor you're suppose to save your patients not ask his family and friends to give up on him." I yelled everyone tired to pull me back.

"Son please calm down." Nate's dad was pissed I can say from his voice but he was trying to stay calm.

"If anything happens to my boyfriend I swear to god four people will die , his 3 bullies and you doctor so better buckle up and save my boyfriend because if he dies I die so I don't at all mind dying in jail after murdering four people." I threatened the doctor and walked towards my baby's room door. I took a deep breathe and walked in.

I sat next to him held his left had in mine.

"Baby wake up soon please. I just got you I can't lose you again. So wake up." The door opened and his parents and our friends including Derek came in. I sat there quiet with tears falling seeing my baby lifeless is eating me.