17[edited]

*flashback *

Stacey got a call and left to attend to it .

"I'll be back too , nature's call " Harry said and left the hall . On his way to the bedroom he stopped on his way when he heard something unusual .

"KJ's grandma? "

Those words intrigued Harry on what she had to do with Stacey so he hid by the door trying to listen what the call was about. As the conversation proceeded he made out that Stacey was going to meet the old lady tomorrow . As soon as he heard it he came back to the hall and plopped down again making sure Stacey doesn't know that he had heard her .
.

Next day on his way to a takeaway he spotted KJ and was again reminded that Stacey had lied to him about his grandma but was relieved that she was not with KJ .
So he called Stacey and asked her about what she was upto . After he ended the call he passed through KJ giving him no attention at all . But KJ might have had something , that he stopped Harry by passing a comment that made Harry grab KJ by his collar.

"It's strange that you are alone today , not hanging out with your slut today . "KJ said .

"Shut the fuck up , and don't you dare say anything about Stacey with that disgusting mouth of yours. " Harry retorted.

"What ? I should call a slut a slut . What else " KJ spat poison again .

This time Harry did punch him hard to make him drop to the ground .

"I said shut up ..." Harry was burning with anger now , when KJ finally spurt out what he had planned to do from the beginning of the whole chaos .

"You think she loves you ? So stupid of you to even think like that , if you don't believe me then go ask your loving girlfriend if she didn't sleep with me last week ." To this Harry's eyes widened in shock . As the time he was talking about was when he was out of town , back to his family , when Stacey was alone ....the day when she was awkward as hell. He stumbled back a little . "I told you she's a slut ." Harry didn't leave him just like that , he gave him another punch for calling Stacey a slut but soon left the scene .

KJ.pov .

Stacey woods , this is for making my gramma hate me . I hope this might screw you up a bit , enough to make my heart stop aching for what you had done .

End pov .

KJ's grandma somehow came to know about evrything from KJ himself and was very angry with him and had even slapped him when he told her about Stacey . That was why KJ was so triggered by the sight of Harry and wanted to mess things up for Harry and Stacey .

Back to present

"Huuhh?" Stacey said analyzing what Harry had just said .

"I asked if you loved me when you slept with KJ ? " Harry asked again .

"Lemme explain.." Stacey said trying to convince him . " ..please give me a chance to explain.."

"I met him today and according to him you had made out with him last week . Wasn't last week when I had went back to my parents' ? I want to know from you . Just tell me the truth ; for the sake of the days we have spent together , just tell me yes or no : if u did sleep with him or not ."

She nodded her head to a yes and without losing a second said " I didnt know anything then , I was stupid to do it again with him, I know it was not right , but i really love you now . I swear it was a mistake . "

"I was ready to give it my all to help you out of that hell , do it all for you , but i didnt expect this from you, you really broke me this time , you shouldn't have done that .If I am giving you my fullest you should have atleast tried and been honest with me rather going back to him; completely disregarding me . I am sorry but i dont love this you, I loved the girl who wouldn't have done this , the sweet you, the sensible you , whom I thought I can pull out but you yourself are keeping on going too deep inside not even trying to get out ...."