6🔥

"Aahh sorry , I didn't mean to be creepy , I'll just go if you want me to . " Stacey felt guilty for showing up this late in night infront of someone's house .

"Oh no no .wait I didn't mean it like that , I was just shocked to see you there that's all , it's fine if you come here . Come on in . "

They enter the penthouse .

"So you were going to have company or were going to drink all that alone "Stacey pointed at the beer cans.

"Me alone , and I was not going to drink all that today itself .*laughs* I was out of beer so I went and bought some refill. Want some ?"

"No , I don't drink ."

"I think that's a lie . I smelled tequilla that night . "

"Oh that , I mistook my drink with my sister's ."

"Your sister was there that day ? "

"Yeah , you might not have seen her ,she doesn't go to our college , she is just months younger than me but is far more mature and stronger than me ...aaah sorry I am talking too much ."

"No it's fine keep going , it's fascinating to see you telling me about yourself . It's the other way round you know , you are the one listening to my stories. Tell me more . "

"Nothing in specific just me and my sis(ter)..aah wait let me have the dress first or else I will leave it here again . "

"Yeah right , wait a minute "

"Here "

Stacey takes the dress from him and places it by her side .

After 1 hour she thinks that she should go back now.

"I should leave now . It's late . "

"Wait I'll drop you. "

"Hmm .if you are fine . " Stacey said avoiding his eyes .

She picked up the dress and her phone .

.
Infront of her door , she was frantically searching for the keys when KJ came

"You really are another level clumsy , you left this in my car again , what are you doing ? "

"My keys ..we keep it here ...lemme ask Celine . Shit , she messaged me an hour ago . She forgot to keep the keys here and asked me to bring the spare one .

"So where is the spare key ? "

"In the college , that closed half an hour ago "she seemed distraught .

"Wanna sleep at my place tonight ." KJ asked.

"Hmmm" her eyes dangerously bulging from her sockets .

"Calm down girl , I didn't say with me , I have many rooms . You can crash in any one of those ."

"Hmm but ..if it's fine then ..."

.
.
.
.
"Here you can wear this , this might be fine for you "

"Thankyou "

.

"Come I made some pasta , you might be hungry as we didn't have anything since afternoon ."

"Hmm thankyou ..."

"Can you stop that , from the moment you came back you have been apologising and thanking me . "

"Oh sorr(y)...*giggles* "

"Hmm cute , here. " said KJ placing the plate infront of her .

"Mmm ..it's yum. "

.

"You done with the food , come I'll show you your room . "

He brings her to her room and she starts looking around and spots a glass door.

"Can I open this ? " she asks like a kid.

"Yeah you can , this is the only balcony of this whole place that I like the most because of ...."

"such a beautiful view " Stacey says in awe .

"*Scoffs* yeah the view . It's serene and magnificent. isn't it . "

" Yeah it's really beautiful ."

"It's beautiful even if you close your eyes . "

"Now that's absurd " said Stacey feeling a sense of mockery in KJ's statement.

"No it's not , want me to prove ." saying that he moves closer to her and covers her eyes with his hand .

"What are you doi(ng)..."asked Stacey

"Sshhhhhhh...just hear " said KJ .

Stacey who was flustered from his sudden touch was calmed down after she started listening to the wind that was hitting her hairs and face . The penthouse balcony now only had the sound of their breaths and the wind .

Stacey's breathing was slowed down a lot as she was trying to match it with the wind and KJ was busy staring her . But each time he looked anywhere else his eyes would always end up on her lips . It was as if her lips were enticing him . And at last he was not able to hold back and leaned in .

Stacey pov.

The wind was hitting my face and it felt very calming and refreshing. It's like a stress relieving session . So delighti....the sensation of the cold wind keeps on decresing ,why is it. ....and now something warm and soft touched my lips .

End of pov

Stacey didn't try stopping him , she didn't move at all at first but later she gave in and KJ knew that this was his chance . He removed his hand from her eyes and cupped her face with both his hands . He passionately kissed her and she replied to it with the same passion. She supported herself by placing her hands on his torso then moving it up and around his neck .His hands started snaking down her back to her hips and then to her thighs , he pulled her thighs up and she reflexed by jumping so that he was able to pick her up . He went inside supporting her by her thighs who was climbed on him . He sat down at the end of the bed his hands moved up to her hips , he sneaked his hands inside the humongous tshirt she was wearing as it was his . He placed his hands on her bare back and the cold sensation made her pull out of the so passionate love making session .

Both of them had unstable breathing , she looked at him and tried speaking with that haggard breathing

"I ... We ... *Gulps*....I'm so(rry)..."

"Shhhhh, don't apologise , it's fine *gets up and let's her down on the bed * good night *Pat's her head * ..........." KJ says that and leaves the room switching off the lights and closing the door .

Stacey pov

*Blank *

End pov .

KJ pov

What the hell is this , why am I doing this , why ,this is not even the first time I am fucking a girl why do I feel all nervous and shit . This is just me being stressed out. *pulls out the beer can from refridgerator and gulps it all down in one go * I just need some sleep.