Quaddy-Shack

Tom had created a new alien-inspired mini-golf course after (Y/N) questioned if it was possible for aliens to play mini-golf with moon craters. It took a few weeks to create it in Get Sporty, but soon the course was up and running, and (Y/N) and the quads got to test it out. Right now, it was, unfortunately, Ricky's turn, and he was taking his sweet time trying to find a right angle. His siblings and (Y/N) groaned when he still bent down to check if he was going to putt in the right direction.

"Come on, Ricky, you're taking forever!" Dicky complained.

"I'm almost done with my smoothie, man," (Y/N) whined, waving her container. "And we're still at Hole 2."

"Mini-golf is a game of concentration and patience," Ricky retorted.

"What aliens have you played with to come up with that deduction? It's MINI-GOLF."

"Well I'm SORRY I just wanna concentrate on getting my ball in the hole."

"Well, concentrate on THIS patience," Dawn mocked, and used her club to hit the ball. It hit a bunch of the obstacles until it fell into the hole. "Boom! I'm on a roll 'cause my ball's in the hole!" (Y/N) reached out for a high-five, to which Dawn returned, and she danced with her club while (Y/N), Nicky, and Dicky also high-fived each other.

"That was MY ball!" Ricky protested.

"Too late. I'm already dancin'!"

Nicky sighed happily as he stepped onto the platform. "I feel like tryin' something new. Let's go to this hole."

He ran to put his ball near one of the longer mini-golf Holes. "Woo!" (Y/N) cheered, clapping her container.

"Ooh, make a wish, then spin around real fast," Dicky said eagerly.

"Sold!" Nicky closed his eyes, made a wish, spun once, and hit the ball. But, unfortunately, his ball came right back. "Ooh, I get to go again. That's what I wished for!"

"Awesome!" (Y/N) laughed.

"There's no wishing in mini-golf," Ricky protested.

(Y/N) scoffed and stepped on the platform, placing her ball on the ground. "Hey, Nicky, bet I can get both of them in the hole."

"If you do, I'll owe you another smoothie," Nicky challenged.

"Lame! Our smoothies are free!" Nicky just smirked, and (Y/N) hit his ball, and then hers. Only Nicky's went in the hole, and the two, as well as Dawn and Dicky, winced, saying "Ooooh."

"Oh well, you tried," Nicky patted the girl's shoulder, teasing, "No smoothie for you!"

"Shut up," (Y/N) smiled.

"You can't hit two balls at the same time either!" Ricky scolded. "And you played these holes out of order."

"You need to lighten up, buddy," Dicky patted his back, pushing Ricky forward. "So, what club should I use here guys?"

Nicky rummaged through the golf bag. "You know, I would go with the putter," he stated, handing him a club.

"You only have a putter," Ricky glared. "It's ALWAYS going to be a putter!"

"Not if you use...a footer!" Dicky kicked the ball, and miraculously, it went into the hole, making the four excluding Ricky exclaim, "Hoooo!"

"This is useless. You four aren't taking this seriously. Even this course is a joke! Spaceships, astronauts--"

"Hey!" (Y/N) scolded. "We agreed aliens CAN have fun on the moon."

Ricky rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever you say. But the fact that we're indoors...we should be outdoors with wooden windmills and real wind."