Take the Money and Run

"Are you couch potatoes just going to lounge around all day?" (Y/N) asked with crossed arms. She entered the store that day to see the three quad boys playing with their phones. They'd been like that since she left the store and were still like that when she came back.

They were STILL glued to their phones as they answered, "Yeah."

The girl rolled her eyes. She looked at Nicky and knew nothing could get to him today. So she walked over to Dawn, who was talking to Josie, and gasped when she noticed she was wearing a Clonely Hearts Club shirt.

"You're a Cloney too?!" (Y/N) squealed as she stood beside Dawn. The blonde smiled at her too.

"Total Cloney!" Josie put a half heart shape over her chest. "Evelyn could be everywhere she wanted to be..."

"Except in love," Dawn finished.

The three sighed happily. (Y/N) pretended to wipe a fake tear away. "I know how that feels. I think."

"You know, fanfest is this weekend. You should both totally go! All of the stars of the movie will be there!"

"Uh, hello? That's why I'm doing all the work! I'm hoping my parents will notice and buy me a ticket!"

"What about you, (Y/N)? Your parents should definitely have enough money to buy your ticket right?"

"My parents may have a lot of money," (Y/N) admitted. "But they made sure to teach me the value of earning. So I had to get straight As in all my tests this week to earn that hundred dollars for the ticket."

"Huh. Talk about good parenting."

"Ooh, here comes my dad!" Dawn said, running to the counter. "I gotta get noticed!"

Dawn started wiping the counter and Tom walked up to Josie and (Y/N). "Does that banner look straight to you?"

The girls glanced over. "Sure!"

"Wrong answer, it's totally askew!"

"Askew..." Josie murmured.

"Got it?" (Y/N) questioned.

Dawn tapped them. "Did he notice me?"

"Nope,"

"Oh, here comes your Mom!" Josie said, ushering her away.

Anne approached her and (Y/N). "Does that banner look askew to you?"

Josie and (Y/N) smiled at each other. "Yes!"

"Wrong answer, it's totally straight!"

The girls looked at each other in shock and disbelief.

"Anyway!" (Y/N) sighed. "Good luck getting that ticket, Dawn! I'm going to go study for my math test tomorrow."

"But you got the money for the ticket," Dawn protested. "You don't need to study anymore."

"Yeah but if I keep getting As my parents said they'll buy me merch!" She waved and walked off. Dawn groaned at Josie.

"She's getting merch and I don't even get to go there yet!"

(Y/N) WAS about to leave the store but she saw Tom take the boys' phones away.

"Dad!" Dicky complained.

"What are you doing?" Ricky exclaimed.

"Come on!" Nicky shouted.

"All you guys ever do is sit around playing video games," Tom scolded. "You need to get off your butts, get some exercise!"

"We're exercising right now!" Nicky exclaimed. "That game gives our finger muscles an excellent workout."